Menu

August 6, 2009

Serena van der Woodsen Loves Herve Leger

You all may groan “Not another Herve Leger dress” when you see them on the red carpet, but it seems like Blake Lively’s character Serena van der Woodsen can’t get enough of the bandage dresses and skirts.

Yesterday Blake Lively made her way to set wearing another Herve Leger dress.

This time it was a silver embellished dress from the Fall 2009 collection with a criss cross detail across the body and neckline.

I’ve gotta say the dress looks amazing on her, but I love her gold heels even more.

Blake has also been spotted wearing a maroon dress and grey skirt for season 3, whilst last season she wore a sexy grey cut-out Herve Leger dress.

Credit: Style.com & PacificCoastNews

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

On The "Gossip Girl" Set With Taylor Momsen Wearing Emilio Pucci

On The “Gossip Girl” Set With Taylor Momsen Wearing Emilio Pucci

14 Responses to Serena van der Woodsen Loves Herve Leger

1. danyo August 1, 2011 at 8:53 pm #

could someone tell me the brand of the gold stilettos she´s wearing? i looove them!

2. Jess August 9, 2009 at 8:23 pm #

I don’t think she has the body for those dresses – give them to me, especially the burgundy one!

3. Alexandra August 7, 2009 at 10:25 am #

when i look at her I can’t help thinking that if I had her body, I would only wear Herve Leger 😉

4. Alice[*] August 7, 2009 at 9:27 am #

She looks really gorgeous.She’s perfect head-to-toe.

5. marika August 7, 2009 at 7:13 am #

i like herve leger dress ONLy when they’re worn by blake lively. HOW does she pull them off without looking trashy? she looks sexy but it’s the right amount.

6. Gasp August 6, 2009 at 11:32 pm #

I’d be hating Kim or another “famous” party girl wearing a bandage dress, but in Gossip Girl is kind of “new”.. And I have to admit that Blake is so terribly hot in these dresses that exalt her body! She doesn’t seem skinny and pale like she was in some oufits of last season!

7. Boeshane August 6, 2009 at 8:58 pm #

Crazy, but Blake kinda gives back to Hervé Léger that hedgy feel that it lost with all those TV reality and playboy celebs wearing the bangage dresses.

But it’s getting a little too much of Hervé Léger, even worn so well.

8. Justme August 6, 2009 at 7:29 pm #

Sure, the dress is cute but it gets boring to see her in stuff like that all the time, whether it’s Hervé Léger or something else.
    Oh well, I’ll focus on the shoes.

9. Hilary August 6, 2009 at 7:25 pm #

I think Blake has the perfect look and Serena has the perfect character to pull of Herves. The first one is so stunning on her. She looks like drop dead gorgeous.

10. Sara August 6, 2009 at 7:18 pm #

This is my FAVORITE Leger bangage dress ever! I love it, so sexy and beautiful, and those heals are to die for.

11. Chiara August 6, 2009 at 5:35 pm #

Yeah it looks great on her cause she’s filling the dress nicely.
    All this fashion really makes me want to start following this show.

• Terry August 6, 2009 at 6:05 pm #

You really should. I am sure you’ll get hooked!

12. marvel August 6, 2009 at 5:33 pm #

I do get tired of seeing them on some celebs (Heidi and Kim) but I totally agree that when Serena looks this hot who cares.

13. Terry August 6, 2009 at 5:28 pm #

Even if I’m so fed up with Leger’s bandage dresses, I must admit this one is gorgeous and perfectly suits Blake Lively!