Menu

June 22, 2009 Who Wore It Better?

Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Elsa Pataky or Megan Fox

Elsa Pataky was one of the many beautiful women to attend the Extreme Beauty In Vogue party during Milan Fashion Week back in March.

The actress wore a Dolce & Gabbana strapless black and gold baroque dress, with black and gold Dolce & Gabbana platform heels and a black ruched clutch.

Megan Fox wore a shorten version of the same dress when she walked the red carpet at the 2009 MTV Movie Awards last month.

She wore her dress with Christian Louboutin Differa sandals and carried a gold clutch to complement her dress.

As much as I love the shorten version, I really hate Megan’s hair so Elsa wins this for me.

Credit: Wireimage

Best Dressed Of The Week - Camilla Belle & Jennifer Aniston

Best Dressed Of The Week – Camilla Belle & Jennifer Aniston

"Sophie's Revenge" Press Conference

“Sophie’s Revenge” Press Conference

7 Responses to Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Elsa Pataky or Megan Fox

1. Jackie June 23, 2009 at 7:06 am #

This dress seems very elegant and while I don’t think any of those shoes go with it, Megan just looks awful! Her hair has got to be the worst! I like Megan’s accessories way more than Elsa’s but Megan just looks that bad: her hair mainly, her pose, and the fact that it’s just doesn’t suit her!

2. ber June 22, 2009 at 1:35 pm #

I love Megan’s shoes, but her hair ruins the look, so Elsa wins it for me.

3. Lexa June 22, 2009 at 10:49 am #

definitely Elsa! Megan’s hair’s just awful …
    BTW. I think the third person to wear that dress was Ana Ivanovic (tennis player) at The Ralph Lauren Sony Ericsson WTA Tour Pre-Wimbledon Party:

4. Ling June 22, 2009 at 9:04 am #

Definitely Elsa; I prefer the dress longer, it gives a much nicer silhouette.

5. Christy June 22, 2009 at 9:02 am #

ooh … there are so many grounds upon which you could hand this win to Elsa – aside the hair, Megan’s tan lines have to be another one!

6. nicole June 22, 2009 at 8:53 am #

agree.. i cannot look past that hair. what was she thinkin???

7. André June 22, 2009 at 8:36 am #

I have to agree. It’s Megan’s hair that just kills it for me.