Menu

June 19, 2009 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Credit: Reuters & Wireimage

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

29 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Davor June 21, 2009 at 1:18 pm #

Clearly, Camilla Belle is going to win. But I don’t think she was the best dressed of the week. People should vote for sombody who really made a difference and showed something fresh and new. In my humble opinion, this week Jennifer Aniston really surprised. I mean, she is in the shape of her life and I think she deserves recognition.

2. ben June 21, 2009 at 4:47 am #

i voted for Marion, because i thought her choice of accessories was different to the usual silverclutch/silver shoes combo.

i found this week to be kind of uninspiring, more importantly, i found Camilla Belle to be VERY uninspiring. whats happened to this girl? she used to be so edgy..

3. Jesse June 20, 2009 at 7:04 pm #

Jennifer Aniston looks absolutely stunning! She gets my vote, though it was a close call between her and Megan Fox in my opinion.

I think Jennifer has the edge because every time I see the picture I just think ‘WOW’. I think she deserves this for trying something different. Stunning.

4. SydneyCheapChic June 20, 2009 at 2:48 pm #

I think it’s between Halle, Jen and Camilla.. with the Edge to Halle.. Special reward in my opinion to Selena for best hair.. it looks so good on her

5. Flixer June 20, 2009 at 1:34 pm #

I voted for Megan Fox *winches just a little bit*, but best dressed for me this week was Alexis Bledel in Herve Leger…

6. lily June 20, 2009 at 11:29 am #

I can’t believe Camilla is the current leader- she looks nice, but compared to Halle or Diane her look is nothing special at all.

• SydneyCheapChic June 21, 2009 at 4:27 am #

I agree! although i do love it!

7. Alice[*] June 20, 2009 at 11:26 am #

Blake,again =)

8. Kel June 20, 2009 at 10:44 am #

Jennifer Aniston – WOW.
    This is the best shape (both style and body-wise) I’ve seen her in for such a long time now.
    So worth the wait!

9. stuti June 20, 2009 at 9:55 am #

Aww, Sonam is here too!
    I love Camilla here most! That green is fab against her skin tone. A close second would be Halle Berry, simply for being that amazing looking. 🙂

10. zoe June 20, 2009 at 3:13 am #

camilla belle is the easy choice here…but there is no denying how gorgeous and perfect ruby lin looks. my vote goes to her.

11. Rama Dimas June 20, 2009 at 3:10 am #

You should’ve put Liya Kebede who wore Balenciaga dress to CFDA. Shes fantastic in that ensemble.
    But for now, i would vote for diane .

12. mol June 20, 2009 at 2:11 am #

Not too inspired with this list – Zoe I suppose.

I’m not complaining though as i enjoyed voting in the CFDA best dressed and had fun with several other postings, have a great weekend F.C.

• Fashion Critic June 20, 2009 at 3:29 pm #

you too Mol 😉

13. Mai June 20, 2009 at 1:30 am #

why is taylor swift on the list?
    I wanted to vote for Blake but i sister already voted for Camilla on this computer.
    but selena, blake, and jennifer i love them!

14. nicole June 20, 2009 at 12:53 am #

sonam and blake are my favs

15. LolaSvelt June 20, 2009 at 12:47 am #

Diane Kruger, no doubt. I’m surprised and glad that she’s winning.

As much as I love Taylor Swift, her style isn’t interesting at all, but I won’t condemn her for that, it’s fairly evident she’s not into fashion, anyway.

I’m still trying to figure out why everyone loves Blake’s outfit. It’s nothing groundbreaking.

16. MixedUpDiva June 20, 2009 at 12:11 am #

It’s hard to decide between Meagan and Halle!

17. Mari June 19, 2009 at 11:58 pm #

I’m missing Maggie Grace…

18. Anne June 19, 2009 at 11:46 pm #

Never thought I would vote for Megan Fox, but I adore this look!

19. Lauren June 19, 2009 at 9:47 pm #

I found it hard to vote this week. I had so many choices. Megan Fox because she looked stunning and she carried the look of with confidence.

Camille Bell because as usual she looked so stylish yet effortless.

Halle Berry because as usual she looked outstanding.

Jennifer Anniston cause she stepped out of her comfort zone and looked great.

In the end I chose Megan because she surprised me so much. She didnt surprise me as much as Jennifer, but she did look better.

20. Gaber June 19, 2009 at 9:33 pm #

I don’t really LOVE Diane’s look, but each time I look at one of the other girls – my eyes wander back to her.
    And that gets my vote.

21. Willa June 19, 2009 at 9:08 pm #

Halle got my vote. I’m SO GLAD she went back to the short hair, it’s what makes her.

22. Anissa June 19, 2009 at 8:54 pm #

Sad, I really hoped Claire Danes would make this list…oh well.

23. Ana June 19, 2009 at 8:04 pm #

Megan Fox in Armani Privé

Megan again this week because of her beautiful dress and her confidence. 🙂

24. lena June 19, 2009 at 7:58 pm #

Blake for me too

25. Lucie June 19, 2009 at 7:37 pm #

I disagree…. I usually know which I’m voting for right off the bat…. I found it hard to chose between Megan, Selena Gomez, Jennifer Aniston and Camilla Belle, Blake Lively and Halle Berry! They all looked so beautiful.

26. jasmine June 19, 2009 at 7:31 pm #

I couldn’t decide between Blake,diane,Camilla and Halle.But in the end I went for Blake.It hasn’t been a great week though, but decent enough.

27. robbie June 19, 2009 at 7:05 pm #

to be honest this week was a let down when it came to fashion, but out of them i would give it to halle, she just looked so beautiful.