Menu

March 12, 2009 In Her Closet

In Katie Holmes’ Closet – Jerome C. Rousseau Shoes

I was so happy about Katie Holmes in her Jason Wu dress last night. I was desperate to see her full length, so imagine my disappointment to see that she wore leggings with her dress. Talk about stabbing me in the heart.

WHHHYYYYYY????? She really ruined this look for me, so much so that I wished I had never seen the full length now.

The only good thing about the full length is that we got to see her shoes. Katie wore a pair of multi-coloured Jerome C. Rousseau dragon suede pumps.

*weeps*

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source

Who Wore Todd Lynn Better? Melissa George or Angie Harmon

Who Wore Todd Lynn Better? Melissa George or Angie Harmon

Chanel Fall 2009

Chanel Fall 2009

38 Responses to In Katie Holmes’ Closet – Jerome C. Rousseau Shoes

1. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

i always hate tights or leggins but in this case, Katie is young, and has a powerfull dress and shoes, with the leggins in this case, a fashion ones with the hole on the feet and everything she look so chic and gives more important to the bright colors than the legs… i think she looks, innovate which is always good, all the celebrities wore cocktail dress without anything but the shoes… in that case sha gives something different

VB.

2. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

Rachel, I have not seen it yet. I will take a peek later today. I have so many collections to catch up on.

3. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

i can’t believe a classy woman like katie would wear such hideous leggings

4. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

She is so beautiful. Her hair looks great like this- much better a little longer. She looks happy and bright and wearing color! What else can you ask for? haha

5. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

6. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

I actually like the leggins this time – they give this look kind of more edge.

Lexa

7. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

Was she feeling a bit self concious about her legs? Personally I’ve only worn leggings once (too many bad memories as a child!) and I found them horrible and tight and sweaty so I can’t imagine why anyone would want to wear them! Having said that it does suit her look which is quite young and edgy – at least they weren’t tights!

8. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

*cries* i cant believe she ruined it, but the shoes are nice. but then again the more i see it, the more i think it is pretty cute, it makes a change from FUGLY tights

9. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

Oh.. That’s so painful to look at. :(.

It was such a pretty colorful and dress, it was young and it worked with her new hair.

C’mon! It’s not like she’s got horrible legs, her legs are perfectly fine… why hide it?

If she was cold, couldn’t she have at least braved it or worn tights with black shoes – that would be more bearable than this monstrosity.

Sad sad sad sad

10. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

Oh.. That’s so painful to look at. :(.

Sad sad sad sad

11. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

Those aren’t just leggings. Those are leggings with STIRRUPS. Crime against fashion. She’s definitely trying to look younger.

It’s too bad, that dress and those shoes are sublime…

12. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

Im sad to see this, I don’t think tights really belong on the read carpet. When I saw the head shot I couldn’t belive how good she looks, she is a beautiful women who really makes her self look horrible. I hope she keeps this hair. *fingers crossed*

13. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

I also think that the leggings were a very bad idea, but at least, they make the outfit look fresh and young, a look that it’s been a long time since the last time Katie dressed that way.

14. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

she tries so hard and fails every time with one detail.

15. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

I wasn’t going to comment on this but I just saw a short clip of this premiere on TV and she looked absolutely gorgeous. Stills don’t do her justice.

I also find it really interesting that she changed the hairstyle during this short tour while she’s actually shooting a new film in New York these days. Maybe the role requires different lengths of hair, but her schedule busy as it is she decided to work on it on the trip. LOL

16. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

I totally feel the same way about the leggings, she looked so gorgeous in the close up, what a shame!

17. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

nooo they’re terrible tights!
    hey fc, whatd you think of collette dinnigans collection?

18. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

smdh, why would you ever?

19. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

oh no!!!!! what a shame!!! :((

20. Guest June 6, 2019 at 9:21 am #

I love leggings, but here I have to agree they ruin the whole look..

21. whitestroke March 15, 2009 at 11:49 pm #

22. bianca. March 13, 2009 at 2:07 am #

she tries so hard and fails every time with one detail.

23. Parvati March 13, 2009 at 12:34 am #

24. Nikki March 12, 2009 at 7:47 pm #

25. Alicia March 12, 2009 at 5:34 pm #

It’s too bad, that dress and those shoes are sublime…

26. Cecily March 12, 2009 at 2:39 pm #

Oh.. That’s so painful to look at. :(.

Sad sad sad sad

27. robbie March 12, 2009 at 2:01 pm #

28. Ling March 12, 2009 at 1:35 pm #

29. Anonymous March 12, 2009 at 12:39 pm #

I actually like the leggins this time – they give this look kind of more edge.

Lexa

30. Dana March 12, 2009 at 12:15 pm #

31. suzzee March 12, 2009 at 12:14 pm #

i can’t believe a classy woman like katie would wear such hideous leggings

32. Fashion Critic March 12, 2009 at 12:08 pm #

33. Victor Blanco March 12, 2009 at 11:52 am #

VB.

34. shoeaholic March 12, 2009 at 11:52 am #

I love leggings, but here I have to agree they ruin the whole look..

35. boogie March 12, 2009 at 11:50 am #

oh no!!!!! what a shame!!! :((

36. Ninabeena March 12, 2009 at 11:43 am #

smdh, why would you ever?

37. rachel. March 12, 2009 at 11:30 am #

nooo they’re terrible tights!
    hey fc, whatd you think of collette dinnigans collection?

38. Profashionelle March 12, 2009 at 11:21 am #