Menu

March 11, 2009

Victoria Beckham Dresses Back On Sale At Net-A-Porter.com

If you were bummed that you missed out on the Victoria Beckham dress collection,
Net-A-Porter’s international site now have 4 dresses remaining in smaller sizes.

Be quick before they go again.

Source & Source

Alexander McQueen Fall 2009

Alexander McQueen Fall 2009

Social Events Of The Week

Social Events Of The Week

12 Responses to Victoria Beckham Dresses Back On Sale At Net-A-Porter.com

1. Guest May 8, 2019 at 8:42 am #

oooh im gonna hate myself for this, but i would have loaved to have got the dress she is wearing in the middle.

*shocked* are victoria and heidi wearing the exact same YSL shoes?

please say im seeing things

2. Guest May 8, 2019 at 8:42 am #

4th dress appeared now too. I guess this is because people are returning theirs because they don’t fit them. I never really understood internet shopping for clothes or shoes. You have to try those first, i would never buy clothes or shoes from the internet, i have to try it on first, feel the fabric and see if it looks good on me, if it fits me, …

Electra.

3. Guest May 8, 2019 at 8:42 am #

do you plan on buying any?

4. Guest May 8, 2019 at 8:42 am #

Bidart, but it’s not in my size 🙁

5. Guest May 8, 2019 at 8:42 am #

I just noticed that too Electra.

I love internet shopping. You get to try on at your own pace. Match it with handbags, shoes accessories in your closet instead of picturing what it would look like with your things at home.

Makes sense to me.

The only hassle is returning it if it does not fit.

6. Guest May 8, 2019 at 8:42 am #

How does VB have the nerve to charge so much? She’s not even an established designer yet!
    Oh jeez, I cannot stand that woman.

7. Dana March 11, 2009 at 8:07 pm #

Oh jeez, I cannot stand that woman.

8. Fashion Critic March 11, 2009 at 1:44 pm #

I just noticed that too Electra.

Makes sense to me.

The only hassle is returning it if it does not fit.

9. Fashion Critic March 11, 2009 at 1:41 pm #

Bidart, but it’s not in my size 🙁

10. edie. March 11, 2009 at 12:55 pm #

do you plan on buying any?

11. Anonymous March 11, 2009 at 12:50 pm #

Electra.

12. robbie March 11, 2009 at 12:33 pm #

*shocked* are victoria and heidi wearing the exact same YSL shoes?

please say im seeing things