Menu

Runway To "The Burning Plain" Paris Premiere – Charlize Theron In Lanvin

What a delicious sight for sore eyes.

Charlize Theron has been M.I.A. on a red carpet most of this year, and then she springs up in Paris at The Burning Plain premiere, picking up were she last left off – looking fabulous.

This gold metallic Lanvin Pre-Fall 2009 dress is not for everyone. The knot would look complicated on some. Not many could pull it off, but of course Charlize does with relative ease, and legs to-die-for.

Her legs are elongated with a leather pair of Christian Dior Pre-Fall 2009 pumps, with steel heels.

I love the runway necklace, but not the gloves, and I am glad Charlize didn’t feel the need to accessorize this look, as it speaks for itself.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Source & Source

"Extreme Beauty" In Vogue and Dolce & Gabbana Party

"Extreme Beauty" In Vogue and Dolce & Gabbana Party

"Watchmen" LA Premiere

"Watchmen" LA Premiere

10 Responses to Runway To "The Burning Plain" Paris Premiere – Charlize Theron In Lanvin

1. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:59 am #

wow sh was wearing a dress, i was far too busy drooling over her shoes, those are stunning, and her legs are just WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:59 am #

she is the definition of PERFECT. one of my red carpet best. she is so beautiful and always dresses to enhance her beauty. she takes risks but is never too overworked or over the top. and fierce shoes! ­čÖé

3. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:59 am #

She looks great, I wouldn’t expect her to wear this, so she gets extra points for not staying in her safe zone. Her hair looks amazing also, so sexy.

4. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:59 am #

I will agree with Leo.

She wore this dress. Her sopishcated-sex appeal is the perfect accessory for this dress. Cool points for keeping natural/light makeup, simple black Loub’s, and a chic hairstyle.
    I love her anyway!