Menu

February 8, 2009 Best Dressed Of The Week

Best Dressed Of The Week – Jennifer Connelly & Drew Barrymore

The Pre-BAFTA & Pre-Grammy Parties pictures have come in. So in order to bring you those looks before the main events, I have closed this poll early.

Like you I fell in love with Jennifer Connelly in her Balmain edgy look. Jennifer showed us that she’s not a one-trick pony as she deflected from her favoured Balenciaga.

I had planned to make her Best Dressed this week, then on Friday afternoon, my fickle love switched to Drew Barrymore the second I saw her in this Giambattista Valli dress.

But it was not just the dress, it was the whole look, from her hair to her Jimmy Choo’s.

Drew’s Lanvin dress was also stunning, so she had a great week.

Source & Rex Features

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

In Rihanna's Closet - Preen Blue Dress

In Rihanna’s Closet – Preen Blue Dress

16 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Jennifer Connelly & Drew Barrymore

1. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:55 am #

Flora, I had too, there is so much of it. 🙂

Expect a post every hour.

2. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:55 am #

i’m so excited for this coming week. red carpet galore much.

3. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:55 am #

Tell me about it, I have to go in to work two hours early tomorrow to send out all the photos from the BAFTAs before the magazine people get to their desks – I’m in the same industry. Still, at least unlike you and some of my colleagues, I don’t have to work on a Sunday!

Can I just say, I rely on your site every day to give me all the correct designer IDs? Without you, the pics would go out without that information on, so it really does make a difference. I always know you will be spot on with your IDs and I can rely on you to get it right, unlike some other sites out there.

4. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:55 am #

A post every hour? Hooray! That’ll help me get through this boring Sunday 😀

5. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:55 am #

This was a great week. My favorites were Jennifer, Ginnifer, Scarlett and Drew in G.Valli. I was sure Jennifer would get a lot of votes so I gave my vote to Ginnifer.

6. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:55 am #

i cmpletely agree with you, drew looked amaazing.

jennifer wasnt really anything special, but her shoes were drool worthy.

7. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:55 am #

I agree, I voted for Drew, but I wish she had saved it for the red carpet!

8. Guest May 23, 2019 at 7:55 am #

Hurray! I was hoping you’d come in early to post on the pre-Bafta and Pre-Grammy parties! Can’t wait to hear what you thought of Rihanna, Leona and Carrie Underwood, and Emma Watson, Thandie, and Freida.

9. robbie February 8, 2009 at 6:58 pm #

i cmpletely agree with you, drew looked amaazing.

jennifer wasnt really anything special, but her shoes were drool worthy.

10. whitestroke February 8, 2009 at 4:56 pm #

11. Ling February 8, 2009 at 1:59 pm #

A post every hour? Hooray! That’ll help me get through this boring Sunday 😀

12. Flora February 8, 2009 at 1:20 pm #

13. Ace Azri February 8, 2009 at 1:16 pm #

i’m so excited for this coming week. red carpet galore much.

14. Fashion Critic February 8, 2009 at 1:14 pm #

Flora, I had too, there is so much of it. 🙂

Expect a post every hour.

15. Flora February 8, 2009 at 1:03 pm #

16. Danieel February 8, 2009 at 1:01 pm #

I agree, I voted for Drew, but I wish she had saved it for the red carpet!