Menu

February 6, 2009 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Have a great weekend, but come back on Sunday for the Best & Worst from the BAFTAs red carpet, and on Monday I will bring you the Best & Worst from the Grammy’s.

I am on double duty this weekend. FC x

Runway To The Tonight Show with Jay Leno - Drew Barrymore In Giambattista Valli

Runway To The Tonight Show with Jay Leno – Drew Barrymore In Giambattista Valli

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

46 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Oh so difficult! It was hard to choose one!
    1.Drew(in G.V.) 2.Freida
    3.Jennifer 4.Aish
    I choosed Drew although i can´t forgive her for wearing such an amazing dress for a tv-show. Simply gorgeous

2. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

LOVE freida & isla fisher.

freida is just stunning.
    isla looks SO chic.

had to vote for isla, because i figured less people would vote for her. 🙂

have a great weekend FC!
    can’t wait for your awards show posts!

3. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Yay! My 2 favourites are coming first and second. People actually think Scarlett Johansson looked good?!

4. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Freida, all the way. She always looks stunning, and as though she’s happy to be there, unlike a lot of other red carpet regulars. I’ll be rooting for her on Sunday night at the BAFTAs (although she’s a bit of an outsider). Go Frieda!

Ooh, just seen new pics of Kate Winslet at the Berlin Film Festival premiere of The Reader. Nice black dress, and she looks awesome as usual, but she’d look even better in some colour. Everyone remembers her in red Ben De Lisi at the Oscars a few years ago.

Fingers crossed she makes a similar kind of impact on Sunday. She’s up for two awards, after all, she can’t let us down!

5. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Isla Fisher is just perfect to me right now. Everything works from the shape of the dress to the sleek hair. I just LOVE it.

Best shoes definitely goes to Jennifer Connelly though. They are stunning and I am so, so, so jealous.

6. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

1. Ginnifer
    2. Freida
    3. Jennifer

7. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

I voted for Scarlett Johansson. It was a lovely, colourful dress that I didn’t expect to see on her, so it was a very nice surprise to see her wear it.

8. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

jeniffer
    freida
    drew in giambattista
    this will be an easy choice best dress this time.

9. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

My vote was for Jennifer Connelly. She looked superb without looking like she tried too hard.

10. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Jennifer ftw. IMO there’s no competition- fieeerce.

KT

11. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

DREW BARRYMORE IN GIAMBATTISTA VALLI!!
    I’ve been planning to vote for Freida all week, she looks amazing, I really like her hair in this style..and the dress, the color everything, but Drew looks way better:D
    I also liked Drew’s other look!! Faboulous….did she get a new stylist or something???
    I like Scarlets dress, the hair is veryy dissappointing though..
    Jennifer Connely is great at taking risks although i just dont like the dress, i think the shoulders are a little too masculine, i love the color!
    Isla Fisher looks GORGEOUS!!

12. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

I absolutely adore Drew in Lanvin. It is so simple, yet so elegant and just beautifully fresh. she gets my vote, but Freida comes in a very close second and then third to Drew again. 4 would go to Ginnifer, she looked so cute, i love her shoes.

13. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Well, I said in a previous post that Jennifer Connelly will be my number one and I won’t care about all the other dresses.
    To be honest- Freida Pinto looked totally amazing but even she didn’t come close to Jennifer.
    Looks like this BDOTW-poll is going to have a ‘true’ winner.

14. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Drew in Valli … Wonderfull !

15. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Aishwarya looks like a goddess!

16. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

I love Jennifr Connelly hear. She is so beautiful and sexy an modern… I just think that she’s to skinny! 🙂

FC, and what about the Berlin’s Festival? Kate Winslet, as aways, was so beatiful (even though the choose of color was black). Today i went shopping to buy a dress for a wedding and i was with you on my mind always, hahaha, i didn’t want a black dress,it was green!
    Kisses from Brazil, you’re great! Marianna Cataldi.

17. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Hey! Saw a picture of Thandie Newton leaving Cecconi’s resturant, wearing an amazing dress that looked like what early Egyptian used in tying up the dead (mummy) before they are buried.

Ignore the description cos I can’t find any other way to put it but she looked absolutely divine!! Please feature it.Thanks!

As the post my vote goes
    1) Freida
    2) Jennifer
    3) Drew
    4) Aishwarya Rai

18. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

I voted for Drew Barrymore, so chic!
    I’m glad she did not alter the dress like Michelle Monaghan.

19. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

oooh drew in the gorgeous giambattista valli, such a gorgeous dress. it was gorgeous and she just looked AMAZING, everything was perfect.

hope you have a fun weekend FC, cant wait til monday to see your posts 😀

20. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

I was really torn between Freida Pinto in Zac Posen and Jennifer Connelly in Balmain. Both looked amazing!

After 5 minutes of consideration, my vote went to Jennifer in Balmain because I love green and because we need more ladies on the red carpet who dare to take risks.

FC, wish you a not-so-stressful weekend with the BAFTAs and Grammys in mind. 🙂

XOXO,
    Profashionelle

21. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

1. Jennifer Connelly in Balmain
    2. Scarlett Johansson in Oscar
    3. Drew Barrymore in G. Valli

Electra

22. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

great choices but i had to go with freida.. i love freida but i did vote for her because i really loved the look. it was fresh and young and i would mtotally wear that dress. my other favs were isla fisher and drew in g.valli.

have a grea weekend fc.. cant wait for grammys and bafta fashion!

Nicole

23. Guest May 1, 2019 at 3:54 pm #

Ginnifer Goodwin,
    Freida, Drew Barymoore,
    Jennifer Connely..

Those r my top ladies.They looked flawless & Fantastic.Love them.

But my vote goes for Jennifer Connely.Simply AMAZiNG head to toe :*

24. Ahot February 8, 2009 at 10:06 am #

Oh so difficult! It was hard to choose one!
    1.Drew(in G.V.) 2.Freida
    3.Jennifer 4.Aish

25. Moody Crab February 7, 2009 at 11:27 pm #

As the post my vote goes
    1) Freida
    2) Jennifer
    3) Drew
    4) Aishwarya Rai

26. Marianna Cataldi February 7, 2009 at 6:06 pm #

Kisses from Brazil, you’re great! Marianna Cataldi.

27. Anonymous February 7, 2009 at 5:40 pm #

Aishwarya looks like a goddess!

28. Symon fierce February 7, 2009 at 4:50 pm #

Drew in Valli … Wonderfull !

29. Lucy February 7, 2009 at 4:15 pm #

Looks like this BDOTW-poll is going to have a ‘true’ winner.

30. Kyutipye February 7, 2009 at 1:53 pm #

31. Reem February 7, 2009 at 10:00 am #

DREW BARRYMORE IN GIAMBATTISTA VALLI!!
    I like Scarlets dress, the hair is veryy dissappointing though..
    Isla Fisher looks GORGEOUS!!

32. Anonymous February 7, 2009 at 7:16 am #

Jennifer ftw. IMO there’s no competition- fieeerce.

KT

33. Jajababy February 7, 2009 at 4:00 am #

34. Ace Azri February 7, 2009 at 3:48 am #

jeniffer
    freida
    drew in giambattista
    this will be an easy choice best dress this time.

35. Parvati February 7, 2009 at 1:54 am #

36. Dana February 7, 2009 at 1:14 am #

1. Ginnifer
    2. Freida
    3. Jennifer

37. Leslie February 7, 2009 at 12:42 am #

38. Flora February 6, 2009 at 11:17 pm #

39. Hayley February 6, 2009 at 10:57 pm #

40. Dana February 6, 2009 at 10:56 pm #

LOVE freida & isla fisher.

freida is just stunning.
    isla looks SO chic.

had to vote for isla, because i figured less people would vote for her. 🙂

have a great weekend FC!
    can't wait for your awards show posts!

41. Rock*Star February 6, 2009 at 9:53 pm #

Ginnifer Goodwin,
    Freida, Drew Barymoore,
    Jennifer Connely..

Those r my top ladies.They looked flawless & Fantastic.Love them.

But my vote goes for Jennifer Connely.Simply AMAZiNG head to toe :*

42. freida lover February 6, 2009 at 9:36 pm #

have a grea weekend fc.. cant wait for grammys and bafta fashion!

Nicole

43. Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 9:14 pm #

1. Jennifer Connelly in Balmain
    2. Scarlett Johansson in Oscar
    3. Drew Barrymore in G. Valli

Electra

44. Profashionelle February 6, 2009 at 9:04 pm #

FC, wish you a not-so-stressful weekend with the BAFTAs and Grammys in mind. 🙂

XOXO,
    Profashionelle

45. robbie February 6, 2009 at 7:42 pm #

hope you have a fun weekend FC, cant wait til monday to see your posts 😀

46. Lady Of Style February 6, 2009 at 7:06 pm #

I voted for Drew Barrymore, so chic!
    I’m glad she did not alter the dress like Michelle Monaghan.