Menu

February 5, 2009 In Her Closet

In Victoria Beckham’s Closet – Valextra White Bag

I love Victoria Beckham, only Cate Blanchett ranks above her in my hero worship table.

What I love about her, is that she is constantly introducing me to new brands.

This weekend Victoria took her sons to the Century City Mall before heading to her BFF Kate Beckinsale’s daughters birthday party.

She was dressed in – what is fast becoming her uniform – a black strapless dress from her own collection, YSL Trib Two pumps, whilst carrying a white Valextra bag.

Valextra is a Milan-based luxury leather goods company, who make exquisite bags, clutches, luggage and office stationary.

Victoria’s is part of the S line range, which come in 3 different sizes.

What makes this bag so special, that the largest celebrity Hermes collector would choose it?

Well Valextra is often compared to Hermes and Louis Vuitton in terms of workmanship. You should recognise a Valextra from afar, despite it not having any logos printed on the outside. The workmanship and luxurious materials used sets it apart from the others.

“Valextra is a true luxury, whispered not shouted“, says Bag aficionado ooOoo.

Prices of the S Range start from from £1,890 and can be found at the Room of Luxury in Harrods.

Source

"He's Just Not That Into You" New York Screening

"He’s Just Not That Into You" New York Screening

Sarah Jessica Parker For Harper's Bazaar US March 2009

Sarah Jessica Parker For Harper’s Bazaar US March 2009

8 Responses to In Victoria Beckham’s Closet – Valextra White Bag

1. Guest April 10, 2019 at 9:35 am #

It is said that when you don’t have enough money to buy something, you start doing it yourself.
    Maybe this has happened with Victoria Beckham. She had done her own atelier (I didn’t say “couture house” – because it isn’t) and she now doesn’t have the worry of what she’d wear.
    Maybe this is where she has the money for all these expensive bags.
    This daily uniform in annoying. I don’t think this could be called a style: to wear “the same dress” every day.

2. Guest April 10, 2019 at 9:35 am #

i got name checked, and i didn’t even realised! thank you 😀

valextra has long been compared to the likes of hermes, quality worksmanship without the bling and glaring logos. they have a counter at harrods, not surprisingly opposite hermes!

3. Guest April 10, 2019 at 9:35 am #

Beckham looks like she’s melting in that picture!..
    .. cute bag!

4. Guest April 10, 2019 at 9:35 am #

Ihis bags are not very appealing. I don’t find this to be stunning or elegant, they’re quite plain.

I’d go for Kelly Hermés over this anytime.

5. Anonymous February 6, 2009 at 3:21 pm #

Beckham looks like she’s melting in that picture!..
    .. cute bag!

6. 00o00 February 6, 2009 at 1:31 am #

i got name checked, and i didn’t even realised! thank you 😀

7. pox February 5, 2009 at 10:06 pm #

Maybe this is where she has the money for all these expensive bags.

8. Leo February 5, 2009 at 7:33 pm #

I’d go for Kelly Hermés over this anytime.