Menu

January 16, 2009 Who Wore It Better?

Who Wore Diane von Furstenberg Better? Becki Newton or Paris Hilton

At the launch of Diane Von Furstenberg’s “Wonder Woman” collection Becki Newton attended wearing a Diane von Furstenberg Benny sheath dress in green.

The Ugly Betty actress wore her dress with black patent pumps.

At the NYLON Magazine party to celebrate their American Issue cover girls Paris Hilton was the guest of honour back in November. She wore the same dress also with black pumps.

I do not like Paris’ hairstyle, so Becki wins this for me.

This dress is available to purchase from the Net-A-Porter US site reduced from $365 to $219 and it is also reduced on the international site from £318 to £159/€394 to €197.

Source & Source

FOX Winter All-Star Party

FOX Winter All-Star Party

In Thandie Newton's Closet - 3.1 Phillip Lim

In Thandie Newton’s Closet – 3.1 Phillip Lim

12 Responses to Who Wore Diane von Furstenberg Better? Becki Newton or Paris Hilton

1. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

Becki, no doubt. She fills the dress perfectly.

2. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

I say neither, both of them don’t bring any personality to the dress.

3. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

Mariah wore this same dress to the World Music Awards 2008, but in red. http://www.mariahdaily.com/picturegallery/2008/appearances/wmas/48.jpg

4. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

Cameron Electra also wore this dress.

5. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

Do you want to know something funny? I was watching the city (bad ”reality” tv show a la the hills)and this is only one of three dresses Becky wore that night.

While this is the only one she was photographed in, she spilt her drink on herself not once but twice and in both cases staff at DVF quickly chose another dress for her. Dare I say once, twice, three times a lady?

6. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

I voted for Paris because for once she doesn’t look trashy and I expected more from Becky.

7. Bella January 21, 2009 at 12:22 pm #

Cameron Electra also wore this dress.

8. MCFS January 19, 2009 at 1:59 am #

9. Myssidominici January 17, 2009 at 6:17 am #

I say neither, both of them don’t bring any personality to the dress.

10. Leo January 16, 2009 at 5:06 pm #

Becki, no doubt. She fills the dress perfectly.

11. Danielle January 16, 2009 at 9:53 am #