Menu

January 16, 2009 Best Dressed Of The Week

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

We have voted on the Golden Globe dresses we loved, so this is the best from the rest of the week.

Source

Runway To "Doubt" VIP London Screening - Amy Adams In Giambattista Valli

Runway To "Doubt" VIP London Screening – Amy Adams In Giambattista Valli

Runway To Red Carpet - End Of The Week Round Up

Runway To Red Carpet – End Of The Week Round Up

40 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

wow, this week was tough. everyone looked so good. i wanted to vote for eva mendes in dior because she just looks outstanding. but malin ackerman looks so perfect…and i always vote for eva. so my vote went to malin this time.

2. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

My eye is continually drawn to Paris in that dress, the colour is amazing! Eva looks lush as always & a yellow dress against the red carpet works every time for me!

But 80s shoulder pads, high waisted skirt, white lace? Jennifer deserves to win for pulling that off!

3. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

Jennifer Esposito. Apart from looking great, it was unexpected. She looks so sexy there.

4. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

love freida have to give it to her.
    eva mendes is always amazing.

5. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

For this week, Gennifer has stepped up. Not only for that Talbot dress but also for that creme Big Love dress.

6. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

I voted for Garcelle. I absolutely adore her in the rose dress. she is so elegant and beautiful. thanks for adding her here.

7. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

WOW im in shock to actually see paris on this list, i never thought i would see her on one of these polls.

freida all the way. she looked amazing

8. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

This has to be the worst best dressed list ever if Paris Hilton is one of the contestants but I do love her dress. I have to go with Garcelle beauvious or Jennifer Esposito.

9. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

I stand by adding Paris. I don’t like her, but she is stunning in that dress.

10. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

I surrender to the shoulders of Jennifer Espito’s Balmain ensemble.

11. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

oh dont get me wrong, i think she looks amazing in that dress, im just shocked she is on any of the best dressed polls.

12. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

Why are you people having such a hard time accepting Paris Hilton on a “Best Dressed”-list? We all know she is not the epitome of style and grace, but if she hits it right every now and then, just get over it already and stop complaining.

FC did have every right to put her up there because she looked good in that dress. Kudos to you, FC, for being brave enough to face the blog flaming crowd. 😉

I think you just opened Pandora’s box, FC! 😀

P.S.: Voted for Freida Pinto! She was stunning in JPG Couture (♥)!

13. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

Jennifer in Balmain gets my vote. She’s working those shoulder pads!

14. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

They all look pretty awful.

15. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

LOL i love how it just says paris hilton

16. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

No need to think it twice, Eva looks STUNNING. I think Eva and Dior are meant to be haha. Kirsten looks so so lame.

17. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

I loved Jennifer Esposito in that Balmain ensemble. That whole Spring 2009 collection was awsome. Paris is wearing a Zuhair Murad Haute Couture gown from the Spring 2008 collection. I think it’s definitely a step up for her. Zuhair Murad’s gowns are perfect for the red carpet.

18. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

Freida.
    Stunning

19. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

Eli thanks for the i-D

20. Guest May 17, 2019 at 3:51 am #

ANNE HATHAWY ALL THE WAY…only 5%!!Y!!
    she looks EXTREMELY ELEGANT and OH SO CHIC,
    eva mendes looks typical:S
    the one in yellow is cute…
    i disagree, paris eww:S
    chloe! this isnt u!!
    loooove kristen dunsts look!
    Frieeda looks cute 😀 but i dont think shes the best dressed or should be on the list…

u r soooooo voting for jennifer:P

21. Leo January 18, 2009 at 1:50 pm #

22. amused January 18, 2009 at 1:14 am #

23. drinkupthefashion January 17, 2009 at 10:42 pm #

24. Reem January 17, 2009 at 8:04 pm #

ANNE HATHAWY ALL THE WAY…only 5%!!Y!!
    she looks EXTREMELY ELEGANT and OH SO CHIC,
    eva mendes looks typical:S
    the one in yellow is cute…
    i disagree, paris eww:S
    chloe! this isnt u!!
    loooove kristen dunsts look!

u r soooooo voting for jennifer:P

25. Fashion Critic January 17, 2009 at 12:55 pm #

Eli thanks for the i-D

26. OnCloud9 January 17, 2009 at 7:24 am #

Freida.
    Stunning

27. Eli January 17, 2009 at 6:09 am #

28. Sebastián January 17, 2009 at 5:26 am #

29. Ayesha January 17, 2009 at 1:35 am #

LOL i love how it just says paris hilton

30. Arasto January 17, 2009 at 12:28 am #

They all look pretty awful.

31. Hayley January 17, 2009 at 12:25 am #

Jennifer in Balmain gets my vote. She’s working those shoulder pads!

32. Profashionelle January 17, 2009 at 12:19 am #

Why are you people having such a hard time accepting Paris Hilton on a "Best Dressed"-list? We all know she is not the epitome of style and grace, but if she hits it right every now and then, just get over it already and stop complaining.

I think you just opened Pandora's box, FC! 😀

P.S.: Voted for Freida Pinto! She was stunning in JPG Couture (♥)!

33. robbie January 17, 2009 at 12:00 am #

34. Anne January 16, 2009 at 11:51 pm #

I surrender to the shoulders of Jennifer Espito’s Balmain ensemble.

35. Fashion Critic January 16, 2009 at 11:45 pm #

I stand by adding Paris. I don’t like her, but she is stunning in that dress.

36. liberian girl January 16, 2009 at 11:34 pm #

37. robbie January 16, 2009 at 11:11 pm #

freida all the way. she looked amazing

38. Kyutipye January 16, 2009 at 10:47 pm #

39. Nik January 16, 2009 at 10:34 pm #

40. nicole January 16, 2009 at 10:04 pm #

love freida have to give it to her.
    eva mendes is always amazing.