Menu

January 14, 2009 Who Wore It Better?

Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Fergie or Lindsay Lohan

Posted by Catherine Kallon

Back in February, Fergie wore this black Dolce & Gabbana ruched corseted dress to Dolce & Gabbana’s Fall 2008 fashion show during Milan Fashion Week.

She wore her dress with purple heels and a single silver bracelet.

During October, Lindsay wore the same – but shorten – LBD to the screening of “Filth and Wisdom” with her favoured YSL Trib Two Platform Pumps.

The interesting thing here is that Lindsay was at the same fashion show with Fergie back in February. In fact they even posed together, but that obviously did not faze Lindsay from wearing the same dress later in the year.

Source

Net-A-Porter.com US Winter Clearance”

Net-A-Porter.com US Winter Clearance”

In Salma Hayek's Closet - Alexander McQueen

In Salma Hayek’s Closet – Alexander McQueen

12 Responses to Who Wore Dolce & Gabbana Better? Fergie or Lindsay Lohan

1. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

comparing both ladies i must say that Lindsay made this look tacky and cheap, but she had the best shoes.

2. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

Hey F.c, on this page what is Jennifer esposito wearing at this golden globes party. is it balmain?

3. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

Oh yes it is. She looks stunning.

I had to catch up on work yesterday, but I put all the GG party pics in a post that will come on at noon.

4. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

I like the longer version, I just wish Fergie ferg would get a new hair style.

5. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

I think both look nice in this dress! I love Lindsay’s YSL shoes, but I guess I just prefer the way dresses look with a few curves underneath. So hence I voted Fergie.

6. Guest May 17, 2019 at 2:03 pm #

I think Fergie’s shoes make the whole outfit more interesting, and her curves make it look better.

7. Hayley January 14, 2009 at 7:28 pm #

8. Sarah January 14, 2009 at 5:00 pm #

9. Sade January 14, 2009 at 12:05 pm #

I like the longer version, I just wish Fergie ferg would get a new hair style.

10. Fashion Critic January 14, 2009 at 11:45 am #

Oh yes it is. She looks stunning.

11. Kiran_Sooknandan January 14, 2009 at 11:19 am #