Menu

January 9, 2009 Who Wore It Better?

Who Wore Herve Leger Better? Kirsty Gallacher or Jessica Stroup

UK TV presenter Kirsty Gallacher was the first to wear this asymmetrical Hervé Léger by Max Azria Fall 2008 dress, which showed off her fabulously toned figure.

The colour-block dress, has a band that wraps around to create a rosette detail on the left hip, which she wore with black pumps.

Jessica Stroup wore the same dress to the People’s Choice Awards on Wednesday night. She wore her dress with peep-toes, and her wavy hair back.

This has to be one of the hardest polls ever, because they both wear it amazingly well, and I was not crazy about either of their shoe choices. I will pick my fellow Brit Kirsty, because she has a more toned figure.

Source & Source

2009 Critic's Choice Awards - Best Dressed

2009 Critic’s Choice Awards – Best Dressed

Runway To "My Bloody Valentine 3D" LA Screening - Jessica Alba In Dolce & Gabbana

Runway To "My Bloody Valentine 3D" LA Screening – Jessica Alba In Dolce & Gabbana

8 Responses to Who Wore Herve Leger Better? Kirsty Gallacher or Jessica Stroup

1. Guest May 17, 2019 at 1:57 pm #

Is it just me, or is BCBG nearing bankruptcy? There is a Herve Leger outlet near my house in Texas selling the bandage dresses in the $200s!! In hindsight I wish I would have taken pictures (don’t worry I’ll go back soon). Not to mention, there are several Max Azria and BCBG stores in the area having 70% off all merchandise sells. Or maybe Texas just isn’t the mecca of fashion…

2. Guest May 17, 2019 at 1:57 pm #

i guess i would pick jessica, kirsty looks nice, but it is just too low down for her, and makes her boobs look saggy. jessica looks cute in it.

one thing i really dont understand is the models on the runway, its obvious these dresses are made for more curvy women, yet the models are stick thin and dont have any bust to fill them, just makes no sense to me.

3. Guest May 17, 2019 at 1:57 pm #

I would have gone for Jessica Stroup. Her hair and makeup were FLAWLESS and just added to the dress!

4. Guest May 17, 2019 at 1:57 pm #

I chose Jessica as well. She makes it look fresh. The dress is nice I’m just tired of this style. What I don’t like is how it’s pushing down Kirsty’s boobs and the cleavege she gets.

5. robbie January 9, 2009 at 11:02 pm #