Menu

December 1, 2008

2008 British Independent Film Awards

I do love it when British actress Sienna Miller and Keira Knightley step onto the red carpet but not together.  This is because they insist on holding each others hands the whole time like they are on a school trip, making it almost impossible to see their ensembles clearly.

That being said Sienna looks amazing wearing a Louis Vuitton Spring 2009 mini black dress with large black paillette details on the shoulders, and brown paillette details cascading down the skirt which has a satin hem.

The dress was equally beautiful from the back, as it is open with a cowl detail.

She completed her look with thick tights and Christian Louboutin heels. I think this maybe one of the few times that I actually like tights on the red carpet.

Keira Knightley wore an interesting black and white high-necked gothic lace Balenciaga dress.

I always like Keira’s choices, because they’re never predictable.

British actress Anna Friel arrived on the red carpet wearing an Erdem Fall 2008 gown. The stunning satin dress has a contrast chiffon yoke, which makes the gown more interesting.

I love the abstract print of the bees, birds and butterfly design. I have the short version on my Net-A-Porter wish list.

She compliments her dress with a red clutch.

Eva Green will always be faithful to John Galliano, but every now and again she will cheat on him with Alexander McQueen.

The French actress arrived on the red carpet wearing a red velvet Alexander McQueen puff sleeve velvet dress with an empire line and a gathered hem.

She completed her look with Alexander McQueen burgundy square toe pumps, and an Alexander McQueen Union Jack clutch.

Source & Source

Runway To The X Factor - Cheryl Cole in Luella

Runway To The X Factor – Cheryl Cole in Luella

Best Dressed Of The Year 2008 - Readers Choice

Best Dressed Of The Year 2008 – Readers Choice

16 Responses to 2008 British Independent Film Awards

1. Guest April 23, 2019 at 2:19 am #

omg evve green has never looked worst..she looks hideous, that dress doent suit her at all, she looks fat, ugly, old,,,absolutely awful.
    I love sienna`s look, that dress makes her look amazing, she has so much style,`and she looks very very chic,,,
    Kira knightley..a lack of verythinh in this world, what a pathetic girl!

2. Guest April 23, 2019 at 2:19 am #

i love keira knightley her dress is gorgeous, but it just seems far too low at the bust, but still a beautiful dress.

but wow anna looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! that was my favourite dress from that collection, and she looks great with it.

i love it “cheat on him with alexander mcqueen” lol, she looks great, it is nice to see her in a colour other than black.

3. Guest April 23, 2019 at 2:19 am #

omg, sienna and keira look amazing. i want to hold their hands!

4. Guest April 23, 2019 at 2:19 am #

Love the Erdem dress.

5. Guest April 23, 2019 at 2:19 am #

Keira, as always, looks stunning. I love her. Anna and Eva look awful, in my opinion.

6. Guest April 23, 2019 at 2:19 am #

Keira looks beautiful, she’s such a doll.

Eva looks unpolished, something does not look right about her.

7. Guest April 23, 2019 at 2:19 am #

keira and sienna both look great! i love keira’s look more. it’s edgy and romantic.

8. Guest April 23, 2019 at 2:19 am #

are you sure keira wears balenciaga?
    natalie wore (reportedly) chanel and it looked very similar to keira’s: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z154/misscrew2/misscrew4/npchanel.jpg

9. maria January 4, 2010 at 2:21 pm #

are you sure keira wears balenciaga?

10. tweed December 3, 2008 at 8:28 am #

11. Leo December 2, 2008 at 12:13 pm #

Keira looks beautiful, she’s such a doll.

Eva looks unpolished, something does not look right about her.

12. Hayley December 2, 2008 at 10:19 am #

13. WendyB December 1, 2008 at 8:05 pm #

Love the Erdem dress.

14. drinkupthefashion December 1, 2008 at 5:41 pm #

omg, sienna and keira look amazing. i want to hold their hands!

15. robbie December 1, 2008 at 4:32 pm #

16. Atelier December 1, 2008 at 4:28 pm #

Kira knightley..a lack of verythinh in this world, what a pathetic girl!