Celebrity make-up artist Angela Levin has revealed how to get Jennifer Aniston’s red carpet-worthy luminescent skin at the “Horrible Bosses” London Premiere.
For Jennifer’s golden glow, Levin used St. Tropez Gold Skin Illuminator on her body to enhance and highlight her gorgeous tan.
“I applied the St.Tropez Gold Illuminator on Jennifer’s arm and legs to achieve glowing skin on the red carpet. The iridescent sheen gave Jen’s naturally tanned skin depth and definition while giving her shoulders and cheekbones a subtle touch of radiance for the cameras.” explains Levin.
To glow like Jen, fans can achieve this look by following these quick and easy steps:
1. Use St. Tropez Tan Optimizer Body Polish to exfoliate and prep skin.
2. Massage dry areas of skin with St. Tropez Tan Optimizer Body Moisturizer to keep skin looking sleek, smooth and hydrated.
3. Pump St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Mousse onto Applicator Mitt and sweep it from top to toe for even coverage. Wait a few minutes before getting dressed and avoid getting wet for at least four hours.
4. Shower off to reveal a naturally golden glow.
5. Simply dust St. Tropez Bronzing Rocks over face and décolletage area.
6. Highlight cheekbones, décolletage, arms and shins with St. Tropez Skin Illuminator.
7. Zip up the dress and throw on your heels to look red carpet-ready.
St. Tropez Skin Illuminators are available in the United States at nationwide Sephora locations or in the UK at Boots and Selfridges.com.