Menu

Beyonce Knowles In Temperley London – Sailing In Cannes

On Monday (July 2), Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z took their daughter Blue Ivy Carter sailing in Cannes; sharing a series of pictures on Instagram, while taking a mini break from their ‘On The Run’ tour.

Beyonce was decked out in a beautiful Temperley London printed dress that was inspired by photographs of African wildlife, hence the bold painterly print.

I love how the ruffles and band waist adds an ultra feminine and flirty look, which couldn’t be more perfect for the family outing.

Ritch Erani Clara Sandals and gold hooped earrings completed her look.

Blue Ivy Carter was looking as cute as ever.

Temperley London ‘Audrey’ Mini Dress
Ritch Erani ‘Clara’ Sandals

Credit: Vogue.com & Instagram

Charlotte Riley In Oscar de la Renta - 'Swimming With Men' London Premiere

Charlotte Riley In Oscar de la Renta – ‘Swimming With Men’ London Premiere

Front Row @ Fendi Fall 2018 Haute Couture

Front Row @ Fendi Fall 2018 Haute Couture

8 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Temperley London – Sailing In Cannes

1. CreoleLady July 6, 2018 at 22:56 #

Love. What a cutie, little miss Carter.

2. TeaAtTwo July 5, 2018 at 23:29 #

I like the dress a lot. It’s flirty and vibrant, great for a summer night abroad.

3. Lee July 5, 2018 at 21:25 #

As much as I love Beyonce – and I’ve been a fan since her DC days – I’ve grown so tired of her paying homage to Africa without ever choosing to perform here for her millions of adoring fans. Apparently we’re good enough for inspiration but not rich enough to afford her shows, and that’s a real shame.

4. brat July 5, 2018 at 20:19 #

I like this dress and the simple styling.

5. Vizual Ninja July 5, 2018 at 18:55 #

Great picture, and the dress is fun, love when she takes a simpler approach.

6. JHH July 5, 2018 at 17:53 #

Great family picture — they look happy and like they are having fun. I like the dress but it is the last thing I see in this picture. I am much more in love with the totality of the picture. BIC is totally adorable.

7. Susie July 5, 2018 at 17:45 #

Love the color and print of the dress, and it’s a refreshing change of pace from the OTT stuff she’s usually wears.

Blue Ivy looks absolutely adorable, and that goofy look on Jay’s face is priceless 🙂

8. meme July 5, 2018 at 17:22 #

Blue Ivy is so darn cute. I’m glad they dress her like a little kid. I don’t like either version of the dress.