Menu

18.06.18

Beyonce Knowles In Mugler – ‘On The Run II’ Tour

A week after opening the ‘On The Run II’ tour in a custom black latex Mugler look for her ‘Formation’ performance, Beyonce Knowles wore another custom look by Casey Cadwallader, Mugler’s Creative Director, during her opening performance at the London Stadium.

The singer was on the prowl wearing an embroidered leopard print jacket and thigh high boots and a custom hat inspired by the Mugler archives, made by Maison Michel.

Matched with a leopard print bodysuit, naturally, was this a case of animal magic, or too much like déjà vu?

Credit: Beyonce.com

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2018 MTV Movie And TV Awards?

Who Was Your Best Dressed At The 2018 MTV Movie And TV Awards?

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex In Oscar de la Renta, Lady Kitty Spencer In Dolce & Gabbana & Countess Spencer In Roksanda - Celia McCorquodale's Wedding to George Woodhouse

Meghan, Duchess of Sussex In Oscar de la Renta, Lady Kitty Spencer In Dolce & Gabbana & Countess Spencer In Roksanda – Celia McCorquodale’s Wedding to George Woodhouse

11 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Mugler – ‘On The Run II’ Tour

1. Sonya June 19, 2018 at 13:22 #

Hiding her face? Who does she think she is, Sia?

2. Amy June 19, 2018 at 02:09 #

I want to love it cause it’s Beyonce and she’s fierce as hell but frankly this is ugly. She’s worn so many iterations of the bodysuit+ thigh high boots+ hats. Yawn

3. Carolina June 18, 2018 at 23:10 #

I love this. It looks iconic.

4. Phee June 18, 2018 at 22:38 #

Tacky. Cheesy. Laughable.

5. grazia June 18, 2018 at 22:32 #

boring and tacky

6. JHH June 18, 2018 at 15:56 #

Yawn. I’m bored. I have seen Beyoncé, Jay-Z and both in concert many times so this could be why but everything for this tour just seems so forced and repetitive to me. After a show I saw in Santa Vlara during the Lemonade tour, I decided to take a break from them and nothing I am seeing so far makes me regret that decision.

7. Original meme June 18, 2018 at 14:59 #

boring boring boring. tired of them and their faux royalty act.

• Karen June 18, 2018 at 15:35 #

Spot-on comment.What the hell is wrong with them? Inner inferiority complex, I guess.

• brat June 18, 2018 at 20:08 #

I’m just mad that he’s convinced her that her new calling is a rapper. In the style of Migos of all things. I loved Lemonade. Hating this new ratchet direction, we already have Cardi B. We don’t need another. I miss the old Beyoncé.

And yes, they can be quite pretentious. This biggest topic they touch on in the new album is wealth.

About the clothes, I tire of bodysuits.

• jacq June 19, 2018 at 05:50 #

LOL. This “I miss the old Beyonce” is tired. She is evolving artistically, unlike some artists.

And as for the bodysuit / leotard, she doesn’t only wear those kind of clothes on this tour. She wore dresses, capes, jackets, short jeans, even she recreated her iconic Crazy In Love tanks + jeans.

Oh, and she is a performer who dances. No wonder she needs to wear leotards.

Next.

8. Lara June 18, 2018 at 14:40 #

Meh. Really tired of bodysuits with no pants now. Let’s do something different, Mrs. Carter. I do love the overall drama of the hat.