Menu

Best Dressed Of The Week

Readers’ Choice: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan In Michael Cinco Couture and Deepika Padukone in Ashi Studios Haute Couture

Critics’ Choice: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan In Michael Cinco Couture and Zendaya Coleman in Atelier Versace

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 7 Of Cannes Film Festival?

Who Was Your Best Dressed On Day 7 Of Cannes Film Festival?

Blake Lively In Brandon Maxwell - 'Deadpool 2' New York Screening

Blake Lively In Brandon Maxwell – ‘Deadpool 2’ New York Screening

18 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week

1. Daaling May 20, 2018 at 06:11 #

Divine Deepika and Aishwarya is a bonafide Diva. The Joan of arc is a work of art but it does belong in a museum or in a movie set as a costume.

2. Sharmila May 15, 2018 at 23:30 #

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Michael Cinco is a Perfect Match from Heaven , i dunno who’s the Muse for who? ……. but this pair is undeniable unbeatable , so I encourage them to team up again …. sooooo never 2times without a 3rd time

Mush love to all the Philippines & and the amazing Patrick Starrr

3. satya May 15, 2018 at 20:16 #

Only one absolute favorite for me & that’s Amazing Aishwarya! Stunning!

4. Amy May 15, 2018 at 19:38 #

Critic’s choice of course. Zendaya’s dress is a freaking work of art, Versace deserves some sort of award for that armour.
    And Ash was a good surprise in a see of translucent princess gowns. Her makeup is flawless
    Deepika was too much for me, I dislike the proportions of her huge dress and the harsh makeup did nothing for her

• Real Nat39 May 15, 2018 at 21:01 #

I understand your opinion re: Zendaya’s look:) But to me it looks more like a costume for a medieval movie set, a prop , hardly a work of art (no disrespect, this is just for me:)

5. AbraamAditya Singh May 15, 2018 at 15:02 #

Why on earth Deepika padukone is here
    She looked horrendous
    Deepika padukone has hired a special team to vote for her in every pole and every platform
    Less talent more business
    I am so done with her
    This lady was not at all best dressed for sure

• Soho May 15, 2018 at 19:39 #

Calm down, Singh.

• Julie May 16, 2018 at 02:50 #

Erm, can you chill a little? Deepika looked stunning, and she was on the majority of best dressed lists. Be more open minded towards fashion

6. EmmaWoodhouse May 15, 2018 at 14:20 #

I am SO delighted to see Zendaya recognized, I have not stopped thinking about her incredible Maid of Orleans take. And although my top three this week included Blanchett in Mary Katrantzou, Aishwarya and Deepika are worthy indeed.

• CreoleLady May 15, 2018 at 22:23 #

Agreed concerning Zendaya. She is on my BDOTY contender list.

7. Tia May 15, 2018 at 12:50 #

Deepika, Aishwarya and Blake were my favourites this week!

8. quimby May 15, 2018 at 12:33 #

These were my top 3 of this very exciting week. I can’t believe the Met Gala was only a week ago, with all the fashion we’ve seen since!

FC and team thank you again for all your hard work during what must have been an extremely busy week.

9. Ashley May 15, 2018 at 12:28 #

really? the hot pink ashi studio looks borderline clownish and the makeup is horrendous

10. Rshid.Ali May 15, 2018 at 12:27 #

Aishwarya Rai She is the Best So0o0o Nic Very Beautifull

11. Vanessa May 15, 2018 at 12:21 #

I can’t understand what is good in zendaya outfit, She never looked this bad.

• Real Nat39 May 15, 2018 at 12:45 #

Couldn’t agree more, a greyish net and hardware…there were quite a few BDOTY worthy looks last week, but it’s not one of them imo. I’m ok with this look, but it’s just not it.

Aishwarya, on the other hand, was the star! Glad to see her both as Readers’ and Critic’s choice.

• Real Nat39 May 15, 2018 at 12:52 #

…just wanna clarify a little bit. I think Zendaya looks fine, but I never even thought of considering her even potentially for BDOTY. This pick feels underwhelming to me in the context of the stronger (some BDOTY worthy) competition.

• Caroline May 15, 2018 at 16:17 #