Menu

Jennifer Lopez In Sergio Hudson – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Jennifer Lopez opened up about her first date with Alex Rodriguez as she appeared on today’s ‘The Ellen DeGeneres Show’ alongside her ‘World of Dance’ co-stars Derek Hough, Ne-Yo and Jenna Dewan.

The singer wore yet another Sergio Hudson Fall 2018 look. This time in a cool, calming blue hue.

The wrap skirt is definitely the hero piece of this look. It’s super flattering and feels like a fresh summer choice, even though Jennifer suffered a wardrobe malfunction while busting out a dance move which hilariously revealed her spanx.

When it comes to the coordinating turtleneck, I love how it gives the look plenty of finesse.

Casadei silver pumps completed her look.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Shop The Look

Shop The Look

Hulu Upfront: The Handmaid's Tale

Hulu Upfront: The Handmaid’s Tale

11 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Sergio Hudson – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

1. pinksugar May 3, 2018 at 15:25 #

Love this from head to toe. This is the kind of JLO that gets me excited for what she will wear next.

2. Maria F. May 3, 2018 at 10:36 #

love the colour, but i do not like the hem nor the opressing looking top.

3. Original Meme May 3, 2018 at 02:42 #

It’s not too short, not sheer, no glitter so it’s a win for JLo.

• Jas May 3, 2018 at 03:18 #

4. JHH May 2, 2018 at 23:33 #

I love the color. It looks to me like she made some modifications to the skirt because I don’t think that the skirt would fit the way it does on the model and then be as short and open as it is on 5′ 5″ inch tall Jennifer Lopez without some changes to the design. I am not mad about that (work what you got, Ms. Lopez) but the unintended consequence is the “hilarious” episode described above. Not that I mind the showing of the Spanx because it helps to remind me that even the fantastically fit J-Lo with her perfect diet, her stylist, her makeup artist, and her hair stylist still gets/needs a little help to create the expected smooth lines in her clothes.

• Vizual Ninja May 3, 2018 at 00:45 #

+1 it was refreshing to see there’s no secret when it comes to that…they wear spanx just like us!!..Love that colour on her.

• Catherine Kallon May 3, 2018 at 07:10 #

I loved her reaction. As she once song “I’m real”

5. CreoleLady May 2, 2018 at 22:50 #

Super tight up top and and the turtle neck, suffocating. Detracts from a potentially fab look (love the color and the silver pumps).

• SilentVisitor May 3, 2018 at 01:48 #

I think the color looks great on her; the silver pumps are also amazing. How can she breathe with such a tight top?

Anyway, this is still better than usual. I hope there will be a day where I will say one of her looks is effortless

• Caroline May 3, 2018 at 15:01 #

6. Lashae May 2, 2018 at 22:29 #

I would really like this outfit (love the color) if it wasn’t for the weird hem.