Menu

10.04.18

International Center Of Photography’s 2018 Infinity Awards

A bevvy of beauties were in attendance at the International Center Of Photography’s 2018 Infinity Awards on Monday (April 9) in New York City.

Hailey Baldwin: The model normally favors fashion-forward, body-conscious styles, but showed a softer side in a Jason Wu Fall 2018 ensemble. The punchy dress still had a flirty finish with the cutout waist revealing a bit of stomach.

Ashley Graham: The beauty showed off her shape in a ruched Veronica Beard Biba dress. The va-va-voom silhouette hugged every curve. The ruffled detail added to the flirty finish while bringing some soft texture. Brian Atwood sandals completed her look.

Maria Borges: Opting for fresh, clean lines, the model cut a sophisticated figure in a Brandon Maxwell Spring 2018 dress. I would have loved to see her in the blue version from the runway, but she brought the rich shade in via her heels.

Anna Wintour: The legendary editor showed her mastery of mixing patterns in a Prada Fall 2018 outfit. Many probably wouldn’t have chosen to pair these pieces together, but look closely and see how she has tied in the aqua in the whimsical dress with the lighter shades on the coat. She accessorized with her signature sunglasses and her favourite Manolo Blahnik sandals.

Credit: Getty

Emily VanCamp In Dolce & Gabbana - 'The Resident' London Screening

Emily VanCamp In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘The Resident’ London Screening

Premiere Of Netflix's 'Lost In Space' Season 1

Premiere Of Netflix’s ‘Lost In Space’ Season 1

7 Responses to International Center Of Photography’s 2018 Infinity Awards

1. clippy April 11, 2018 at 18:13 #

as per usual hailey baldwin begs the question why does anyone call her a model when she can’t even sell a look on the red carpet. boy does it look messy.

2. TeaAtTwo April 10, 2018 at 20:59 #

While I’m still not a big fan of exposed midriff on the red (or black) carpet the crop does give Hailey’s look youthfulness. I like the draping around the waistband. Ashley looks quite nice here when she’s coming off as try hard to flaunt her figure. Maria looks simple but nicely styled with the mismatched accessories though I’m already wanting her to bag to cropped fro hair. Anna’s coat isn’t working with that dress, I would take the coat off and find some Prada sandals which actually go with something rather those bland sandals which ironically don’t fit in.

3. Lara April 10, 2018 at 17:57 #

Meme is never here for Hailey Baldwin, or Bella Hadid. Whenever I see their names in a post, I just scroll down for your comment 😀

4. Caroline April 10, 2018 at 16:12 #

Ashley is my favorite here, surprisingly.

5. meme April 10, 2018 at 15:22 #

Ashley and Maria look great. Ashley looks elegant when she wears clothes like this. I hope she continues to do so.

I can’t with Hailey Baldwin.

I don’t like Anna’s outfit at all. I can’t wait until she retires as editor of American VOgue.

• JHH April 10, 2018 at 16:06 #