Menu

‘Midnight Sun’ LA Premiere

Patrick Schwarzenegger, Quinn Shephard and Bella Thorne graced the red carpet at the ‘Midnight Sun’ LA premiere on Thursday (March 15).

Patrick Schwarzenegger: The actor looked dapper in a Dzojchen suit. The one-button jacket created crisp lines for a thoroughly modern finish. The bright white shirt and trainers enhanced the sharp suave nature of the ensemble with the footwear adding a cool casualness.

Quinn Shephard: The actress really stood out in this trio. Her Christopher Kane Resort 2018 black ruffle sleeve dress looked like it was destined for only the pages of a magazine, but I’m impressed with how well she pulls this off. The right undergarments helps, followed by the confidence in making such an intricate design work. Styled with Giuseppe Zanotti star embellished sandals and a rouge lip, Quinn finds a place on my one-to-watch list.

Bella Thorne: One of the constants of the actress’s style of late has been unpredictability and this Raisa & Vanessa fringe corset dress played into that. It had such a rich opulence with the mix of heavy embellishment. The form-fitting shape had a sensual allure, but it was tempered with the longer skirt and vintage sentiment. She could have overcooked the look with accessories so the Sergio Rossi heels and Norman Silverman jewelry were wise options.

Christopher Kane Resort 2018
Raisa & Vanessa Spring 2018

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Sarah Paulson In Christian Dior - 2018 FX Annual All-Star Party

Sarah Paulson In Christian Dior – 2018 FX Annual All-Star Party

2018 A+E Upfront

2018 A+E Upfront

10 Responses to ‘Midnight Sun’ LA Premiere

1. lola March 20, 2018 at 16:57 #

Can we talk about how these men have been showing up and showing out on the red carpets! I have been enjoying the guys looks at these premieres more than the ladies! I love it, the tailoring could be better on the pants but I will overlook it this time.

2. EmmaWoodhouse March 19, 2018 at 03:27 #

I like the cut of Patrick’s suit but not the sneakers.

3. kane March 17, 2018 at 10:32 #

There are so many things off in Quinn’s outfit, but I agree, she pulls it off so well!

4. Soho March 16, 2018 at 15:28 #

Patrick at once looks like the guy who was seduced by a priest when he was young and the priest who did that. 🙂

5. Caroline March 16, 2018 at 15:26 #

Quinn looks amazing.

6. TeaAtTwo March 16, 2018 at 15:11 #

Patrick pants could have just fitted better but I like the top half though it feels too formal to wear with sneakers. Quinn managed to pull off that editorial dress. Bella looks fun but it’s over the top.

7. JHH March 16, 2018 at 15:02 #

Patrick’s suit is a nice change from the usual suit. The sneakers don’t work with the suit. Neither of the dresses work IMO — Bella’s needs to be pulled up and Quinn’s is unflattering (ugly). On the positive side, the women are wearing lovely sandals.

• Maria F. March 16, 2018 at 16:50 #

agree with everything you say, but I do not like the fit of Patrick’s pants. A bit too tight.

8. Mimi March 16, 2018 at 14:06 #

I love that dress but the fit is off. Don’t like Bella’s makeup either.

9. meme March 16, 2018 at 14:01 #

The dress is ugly and needs a good hoik as it looks like it’s falling off. I don’t like the cut of Patrick’s suit and those white sneakers need to go.