Menu

09.03.18 Best Dressed

Which Was Your Favourite Margot Robbie Awards Season Look?

2018 Oscars Fashion Critics’ Roundup

2018 Oscars Fashion Critics’ Roundup

Giorgio Armani Fall 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Giorgio Armani Fall 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

20 Responses to Which Was Your Favourite Margot Robbie Awards Season Look?

1. VG March 10, 2018 at 05:12 #

Beautiful woman with mediocre style. Nothing here is captivating or memorable. I still don’t think she’s right for Chanel but the only look I like here is at the Vanity Fair party. So that’s what I voted for.
    She needs a new stylist.

2. Alina March 9, 2018 at 18:06 #

Not a bad awards season, but not a great one either, especially considering how much potential she has. The Chanel at the Oscars is my favourite.

3. JHH March 9, 2018 at 17:07 #

This is more a vote of attrition because none of these looks really are captivating. I am torn between the Golden Globe and Academy Awards dresses because I dislike these two less than the others. I think I’ll vote for the Academy Awards dress even though it is a bit bridal.

4. EmmaWoodhouse March 9, 2018 at 16:46 #

This was a bit of a bumpy run but I adore the SAG look, so that’s my winner.

5. Jones 19 March 9, 2018 at 15:45 #

None of these really blew me away but her Oscar gown was nice, it has grown on me quite a bit.

• Catherine Kallon March 9, 2018 at 15:51 #

Not even the Miu Miu? That was my favourite

6. TeaAtTwo March 9, 2018 at 15:19 #

The Gucci for me was the best look here followed by the Miu Miu. I think it was a nice run but not wow. I realise that two of the events she was pretty much obliged/encouraged to wear black but looking at it collectively I wish she had injected some colour along the way and hope she does in the future.

7. Pheephee March 9, 2018 at 15:02 #

I didnt even realize how monochrome and boring her looks really were until you seem them all together.
    I also don’t think she adds much charisma to these.

• vicky March 9, 2018 at 18:59 #

8. sam March 9, 2018 at 15:00 #

her style is boring.she is over rated in the style department. her white oscar gown looked cheap on camera

Allison janney on the other hand wore interesting pieces thru out award season. from her bafta look to her sag look to her flawless timeless oscar look. she slayed it all.

• Mimi March 12, 2018 at 13:51 #

Totally agree about Margot’s oscar gown.

9. Chris March 9, 2018 at 13:52 #

I liked her awards season run. By far her best looks were the premiere looks, though; especially the Louis Vuitton at the London premiere, but also the Rodarte in Paris.
    Out of these, I might go with Chanel at the Oscars as that look has really grown on me; runner-ups would be the Miu Miu and the Givenchy.

• Catherine Kallon March 9, 2018 at 15:53 #

I agree. The ‘I, Tonya’ run was better.

I feel there is always an air of caution during awards season, as I feel like there is a need to appeal to the masses

During promo tour there appears to be a greatest sense of freedom.

10. Camilla March 9, 2018 at 13:48 #

I am honestly shocked by the 1% voting for her Independent Spirit Awards horror 😮

I most enjoyed the kookiness of the Critics’ Choice Awards Chanel. The Miu Miu was let down by her hair, and the last two Chanels just seemed much more limp than the first too.

Now that she’s a Chanel ambassador, I guess we’re going to see more Chanel formal eveningwear, which is not my favourite, but on the bright side, there will also be more of the kooky looks and fun tweeds for photocalls and less formal evening events.

11. Lashae March 9, 2018 at 12:01 #

I don’t think I liked any of her looks this awards season. Most of her looks fell in the ‘meh’ category so I chose her BAFTA look since it’s one I disliked the least.

12. Leandra March 9, 2018 at 10:45 #

The Chanel’s luncheon. The work involved in the making of that outfit is mindblowing.

13. Mimi March 9, 2018 at 10:41 #

Miu Miu & the very last Chanel are my favorites. Her award season run didn’t impress me at all as a while.

• Mimi March 9, 2018 at 10:41 #

Whole* not while

• james March 9, 2018 at 11:05 #

Me neither. Her style is not very coherent for me despite wearing a lot of Chanel. She doesn’t infuse life into her looks. But she is a gorgeous woman, no denying that.

• Mimi March 12, 2018 at 13:50 #