Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Helen Mirren In Escada & Sachin & Babi - L'Oreal Paris Canadian Women of Worth Awards Gala

Helen Mirren In Escada & Sachin & Babi – L’Oreal Paris Canadian Women of Worth Awards Gala

Best Dressed Of The Week - Nicole Kidman in Armani Prive & Chadwick Boseman in Givenchy Haute Couture

Best Dressed Of The Week – Nicole Kidman in Armani Prive & Chadwick Boseman in Givenchy Haute Couture

13 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Dorothy March 10, 2018 at 19:18 #

I truly appreciate this inspiring and indispensable site. Your excellent commentary and unique coverage of looks from a wide range of sources is a gift that gives me great pleasure.

Lupita dazzled me with her joyful smile, luminous skin, and golden Versace gown. I loved how the beautifully beaded sash fell in a lovely swoop from her shoulder to her waist.

Several male actors intrigued me with their sartorial choices. Chadwick and Tom looked sharp in both looks. Sam also looked great; maybe a personal best. But one man stole my heart. Daniel’s stunning deep blue brocade coat fitted him to perfection. He looked like a king and his warm smile gave him my vote.

2. justme March 10, 2018 at 18:49 #

Zendaya for the ladies.

Both of Chadwick’s looks were my favorites this week so as long as he wins, I’m good.

3. Ollie March 10, 2018 at 18:10 #

Nicole’s gown is iconic.<3 Super easy choice this week.

As for the men, Chadwick and Timotheé are the two men who stepped outside of the box this week (as did Adam Rippon but….no), but I looooove Lakeith's Ermenegildo Zegna. So handsome.

4. james March 10, 2018 at 17:46 #

Chadwick as usual but I almost went for David as he looked fire too. I chose Allison Williams for the women, I thought her look was stunning. I still don”t love Nicole’s look because of her beauty look. It ruines a perfect dress because of it.

5. Fiona-Brasil March 10, 2018 at 11:17 #

Nicole is hors-concours so my vote goes to Alicia Vikander in Louis Vuitton and Sam Heughan in Saint Laurent.

6. Tiger Nueng March 10, 2018 at 08:05 #

Nicole Kidman

7. quimby March 10, 2018 at 04:45 #

This is impossible!

8. Nat39 March 10, 2018 at 03:50 #

Nicole and Chadwick. David Oyelowo and Janelle – strong runners-up.

9. Susie March 10, 2018 at 03:04 #

My vote goes to Nicole, with Jasmine Tookes a very strong second place.

Many thanks to Catherine and team for a busy week of phenomenal coverage!!

10. J March 10, 2018 at 02:59 #

Nicole is getting votes because of her obnoxious bow dress?

11. Kimma March 10, 2018 at 02:21 #

Thank goodness for Nicole because it would have been impossible to pick from such a strong field without her. One of the best polls ever. Tom Holland in Dolce & Gabbana for the guys.

12. EmmaWoodhouse March 10, 2018 at 00:04 #

I chose Zendaya because she didn’t get enough love.
    Janelle, Lupita, Allison Williams, Alicia, Gugu, Rosie, Nicole, Emily, Jennifer…all that way.

And Chadwick and Tom.

13. Caroline March 9, 2018 at 22:54 #

No competition for Nicole Kidman.
    Tom Holland in Dolce & Gabbana for the men.