Menu

Best Dressed Of The Week

Readers’ Choice: Angelina Jolie in Ralph & Russo Couture and Timothée Chalamet in Saint Laurent

Critics’ Choice: Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior Couture and Joel Edgerton in Brunello Cucinelli

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Alberta Ferretti Fall 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Sofia Carson In Monique Lhuillier - 12th Annual Los Angeles Ballet Gala

Sofia Carson In Monique Lhuillier – 12th Annual Los Angeles Ballet Gala

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week

1. EmmaWoodhouse February 27, 2018 at 16:15 #

I’m glad to see JLaw recognized as she had a great week.

2. Pheephee February 26, 2018 at 20:17 #

I LOVED Angelinas classic look. So flawless.

Timothee is difficult for me to get interested in. I find him slouchy, like bad posture.
    Which drives me to distraction. Also he does that little triangle under the button way too often and its driving me nuts. lol

Jennifer had a good week….with !THREE! looks in the bdotw….
    I like this one that was picked except for the bust area which was too limp. Ill fitting there, although I enjoy the styling and colours.

I picked Nicolas Hoult because his look just made me drool but I loved Joels look also. I find the colours so soothing and handsome. Sigh.

• Nat39 February 27, 2018 at 08:20 #

Both Angelina and Timothee were more timeless as far as I’m concerned. Timothee is a young guy, so I can accept some slouchiness, he still stood head and shoulders above Joel who, indeed, looked like a conservative dad trying to look trendy. And Nickolas lost a big time on hair/grooming and awkward cuff presentation. I do like Critic’s choices, but Readers’ ones look superior and more refined to me, sorry.

• Nat39 February 27, 2018 at 08:30 #

I’d also like to point out that Timothee often goes for on-trend lean or shrunken silhouettes and rocks them with his hands in the pockets, hence the inevitable triangle.

3. Nat39 February 26, 2018 at 16:33 #

Gotta go with the Readers’ picks:) Angelina’s magnificent R&R looks superior, Jlaw’s neckline leaves a lot to be desired. And the overall impression of Timothee’s look is finer, more modern. Those pinstripes on Joel in combination with the dullest tie look basically dated, and the shoes feel a bit pedestrian.

4. Fiona-Brasil February 26, 2018 at 15:59 #

I totally agree with the critics choices!The Dior Couture and Joel Edgerton : what a pair!

5. Mimi February 26, 2018 at 14:40 #

Great picks all around!

6. sam February 26, 2018 at 13:08 #

my love for sweet tea knows no bound. he is so handsome and he dresses so fine. he doesn’t use a stylist he dresses himself.