Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

2018 The BRIT Awards Fashion Critics' Roundup

2018 The BRIT Awards Fashion Critics’ Roundup

Blake Lively's Roland Mouret Felcour One Shoulder Dress

Blake Lively’s Roland Mouret Felcour One Shoulder Dress

22 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. alvarospain February 26, 2018 at 10:03 #

No Sarah Hyland?

I like Rita Ora, Olivia Munn and Angelina Jolie.

2. kelly February 26, 2018 at 03:15 #

jennifer lawrence in versace was so good, but so event inappropriate, and therefore i couldn’t vote for it.

3. meme February 24, 2018 at 15:04 #

Absolutely Angelina…classic gorgeous Madame X dress. Nicholas Hoult for the men. He’s great looking.

4. Caroline February 24, 2018 at 14:01 #

1) Angelina Jolie in Ralph & Russo (like someone said above, she just blows everyone else out of the water)
    2) Jennifer Lawrence in Versace
    3) Jennifer Lawrence in her multicolor Dior.
    For the men, Timothee Chalamet in Saint Laurent.

5. Noemi February 24, 2018 at 10:56 #

Angelina Jolie and Patrick Gibson.
    I still would like somebody to explain to me all the fascination about Chalamet’s style.

6. oknow February 24, 2018 at 09:59 #

There are some really good looks here (also missing Saraha Hyland), but my god, Angelina Jolie blows everyone else out of the water. It may be something we’ve seen before, but the fit, her poise, and her unbelievable beauty just make everyone else look like pretty pretenders playing dress up. “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” indeed.

7. TeaAtTwo February 23, 2018 at 23:05 #

Missing Sarah Hyland, she got more positive comments that Laetitia and Kerry.

8. Maya February 23, 2018 at 21:10 #

Hmm, this was tough but I picked Lupita (although Naomie Harris in Zuhair Murad was my real BDOTW) and Timothée.

9. Pheephee February 23, 2018 at 20:59 #

Hmmm. Im beyond surprised Sarah Hyland wasn’t on here.
    Its rare that a look gets so universally praised on this site. lol
    She n Carolina Herrara deserved a spot on here compared to some of these atrocious looks.

Anywayssss, Angelina and Nicholas were my faves here.

10. AnnieOh February 23, 2018 at 20:21 #

I’m missing Sarah Hyland from this list! She would have been my pick but I ended up voting for JLaw in the sparkly Dior and Nicholas Hoult for the men.

11. Eva February 23, 2018 at 20:12 #

I would have loved to see Sarah Hyland in Carolina Herrera. It felt fresh, and I liked everything from the colours and appliqués to the fit. But in a week with so many great picks, it must be hard to choose.

I voted for Angela Sarafyan in the crisp red trouser-suit and Timothée Chalamet, because velvet. Thanks FC!

12. Lara February 23, 2018 at 19:51 #

Please add Sarah Hyland to the poll. He look was universally adored this week.

13. Mimi February 23, 2018 at 19:48 #

This is sooooo difficult! This was an awesome week and I keep rearranging the order of my list!

1) JLaw in Versace and the sparkly Dior
    2) Olivia Munn
    3) Angela Sarafyan
    4) Sarah Hyland in CH
    5) Angelina Jolie in R&R

I voted for Jennifer in Versace.

14. Chris February 23, 2018 at 19:41 #

Jennifer Lawrence in Versace & Nicholas Hoult in Tom Ford (not necessarily exciting, but undeniably sharp).

15. Nat39 February 23, 2018 at 18:34 #

Angelina and Timothee dashing and stylish in the velvet suit.

16. EmmaWoodhouse February 23, 2018 at 18:24 #

What a week for Jennifer Lawrence!
    Her BAFTAs look is great, but I’ll give Rita Ora’s Brits Award look the win.

Nicholas Hoult for the men.

17. Fiona-Brasil February 23, 2018 at 18:22 #

Jennifer Lawrence in Christian Dior Couture and Nicholas Hoult in Tom Ford.

18. Charlotte February 23, 2018 at 18:18 #

Busy week !
    Angelina, Lupita, Jennifer… it’s hard to pick only one!

19. Alina February 23, 2018 at 18:08 #

Sarah Hyland in Carolina Herrera for me. Surprised she’s not on the list.

• EmmaWoodhouse February 23, 2018 at 18:25 #

+1 she would have been my first choice..added her to my BDOTY contenders.

20. sam February 23, 2018 at 18:03 #

dua lipa for the win. timothee chalamet is so hot my goodness. what a fine french boy.