Beyonce Knowles In Jacquemus & JW Anderson – NBA All-Star Game

Beyonce Knowles was front and centre at the NBA All-Star Game held at Staples Center on Sunday (February 18) in Los Angeles, California, alongside her little princess Blue Ivy Carter.

I love her stand out Jacquemus Spring 2018 yellow ruffled skirt.

It’s not your run-of-the-mill wrap skirt, as the piece features a heavenly drape and dimensional pleats.

Pairing the skirt with a J.W Anderson Spring 2018 hoodie is a combo that shouldn’t work in theory, but she’s rocking this urban glam look with some ease.

I just wish we’d seen her standing up.

Gianvito Rossi ‘Helmut Plexi’ boots and micro-sunglasses by Gentle Monster accessorized her look.

Blue Ivy Carter looked super cute in the leather jacket and jeans combo, which she causally topped off with a blue Louis Vuitton bag, me thinks that Karl Lagerfeld back pack is Blue’s too.

Jacquemus Sol Ruffled Asymmetric Skirt
Gianvito Rossi ‘Helmut Plexi’ Boots

Naomi Campbell In Vintage Pierre Cardin - The Commonwealth Fashion Exchange Reception

Naomi Campbell In Vintage Pierre Cardin – The Commonwealth Fashion Exchange Reception

J. Mendel Fall 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

J. Mendel Fall 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

13 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Jacquemus & JW Anderson – NBA All-Star Game

1. TeaAtTwo February 20, 2018 at 23:37 #

Oh gosh, the Hadid fondness of little glasses has spread. PVC shoes still don’t find any favour with me but the rest of outfit is cool.

2. Pheephee February 20, 2018 at 20:37 #

Meh. Whatever.

3. james February 20, 2018 at 19:02 #

I fear that Beyonce’s mother is also her stylist! That is the only explanaton as to why she can’t dress to save her life (I still shudder at her mother’s creations back in the Destiny Child’s days).

4. EmmaWoodhouse February 20, 2018 at 16:31 #

Blue is so cute. Her bag is great.
    I loathe those plastic shoes, and the hoodie/skirt is not my style.

5. JHH February 20, 2018 at 15:33 #

Blue Ivy looks adorable as usual. As to Beyonce, the shoes are interesting and the classes are ridiculous and the outfit has potential but I can’t really tell because we have only the one photograph.

• JHH February 20, 2018 at 15:33 #

oops, glasses not classes

6. meme February 20, 2018 at 14:32 #

Not a fan of Beyonce’s style. That skirt belongs in the Caribbean. The shoes and sunglasses are hideous.

• Eni February 20, 2018 at 15:04 #

7. moonbeam February 20, 2018 at 13:13 #

I know celebrities can do as they please with their money, but idk, I think it’s just odd that they put their kids in designer clothes so young. These kids will get spoiled and jaded so fast wearing Louis Vuitton at 6 years old. Anyway…..

I love the silver kitty bag and Bey’s shoes. I too wish she was standing up so we could see the full look.

• Ruki February 20, 2018 at 22:49 #

She’s just a kid. I doubt she knows or cares that what she’s wearing is designer so I don’t see how it would spoil her yet. Anyway, they’re rich and she’s probably interacts with a lot of kids from rich families. That’s just her life. The chances of her not being somewhat spoiled as an adult are slim. Cheaper clothes probably won’t fix that.

8. Maria F. February 20, 2018 at 13:10 #

the shirt is great, but all the detail is lost when sitting down and it just becomes a mess of folds.

do not get me started on Blue’s handbag collection…..’insert jealous emoji’

9. Charlotte February 20, 2018 at 12:37 #

I like the combo skirt/hoodie and even if I don’t like plastic shoes, they work here.
    The glasses are ridiculous, even more since she’s inside.

• Alina February 20, 2018 at 17:53 #