Sporting a fresh new hairdo’, Rosamund Pike made her first red carpet appearance of 2018 for the photocall and premiere of ‘7 Days in Entebbe’ (7 Tage in Entebbe) during the Berlinale International Film Festival this evening (February 19) in Germany.

Photocall: I love how the square-shaped shoulder pads bring ’80s confidence to this effortlessly glamorous Givenchy Spring 2018 number. With so little detail, the brooch detail prevents the dress from sliding into, “just another LBD” territory.

Premiere: For the premiere, Rosamund served up two gorgeous Givenchy Couture looks. I’m deliberately counting them separately because the look with the ombre feathered coat has a greater impact, is instantly more memorable and adds more drama to the look.  And you know I’m all about the drama.

The new hair and new attitude looks so good on Rosamund.

Credit: & Getty

Front Row @ Burberry Fall 2018

Front Row @ Burberry Fall 2018

Michael Kors Collection Fall 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Michael Kors Collection Fall 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

20 Responses to Rosamund Pike In Givenchy & Givenchy Couture – ‘7 Days in Entebbe’ Berlinale International Film Festival Photocall & Premiere

1. kane March 2, 2018 at 22:00 #

I love the boots with that shaft with the dress. I don’t think Rosamund’s quainter hairdo and style quite goes with this.

2. Stephanie February 20, 2018 at 16:24 #

AIII – barely recognized her, this new hair makes her look so tired, not fresh and bright like her old hairstyle – and that heavy rouge blush so odd..

3. Pedro February 20, 2018 at 13:55 #

Epic look but the hair and make up are terrible. She looks like Melania Trump

4. Chris February 20, 2018 at 13:02 #

I LOVE the second look with the coat, I think it’s major and am impressed she managed to pull it off.
    The first one is chic as well, just not a fan of the hair.

5. Maria F. February 20, 2018 at 11:19 #

1. Do not like the hair. Either do a short bob or leave the bangs.
    2. first dress is alright. I like the brooch
    3. I like the two pieces of the second look, but I do not think the dress flattters her on the top.

6. Alina February 20, 2018 at 06:17 #

I barely recognized her. That being said, not a fan of these looks.

7. Boy February 20, 2018 at 04:19 #

I like the LBD, simple and chic. Love the beauty look, I actually dig the bangs here.
    That second look is gorgeous to me. I totally agree about the drama the coat brings, although I don’t totally enjoy the beauty look here, (the bangs are looking a bit off here the makeup looks a bit harsh).

8. EmmaWoodhouse February 20, 2018 at 03:59 #

I think she’s actually bringing it with both these looks. She looks kind of like Laura Dern. I actually enjoy the drama of the second a lot.

9. oknow February 20, 2018 at 02:15 #

Once again, the anti-bangs crowd comes in with their prejudice, lol. I think her bangs look awesome and make her cheekbones look like they could cut glass.

10. weiss February 20, 2018 at 01:20 #

Loving this concept, especially the look with the coat.

11. Meme February 20, 2018 at 00:10 #

The first dress is OK, the second unfit is a nightmare.

12. Pheephee February 19, 2018 at 23:58 #

The haircolor and style are awful. Makes it hard to get past.

The first is fine, verging on dull.
    The second is much too much with that ugly coat. The dress is ok. not her best.

13. Caroline February 19, 2018 at 22:34 #

I like the first one, it’s sophisticated. The second one is ridiculous on her.

14. SilentVisitor February 19, 2018 at 22:18 #

The first dress looks great on runaway with its clean cut; something went wrong on Rosumund.

The second look is great neck down……..whatever she has done to her hair is a big NO; what a waste

• Effieee February 20, 2018 at 06:00 #

It looks like they pinned the neckline to make it more modest, which makes the dress look less streamlined.

• Iva February 20, 2018 at 09:46 #

ITA with both of your comments.

In general, I like both outfits just not on her.

For the second look – not only the hair but the make up is also not good.

15. Isabela February 19, 2018 at 22:15 #

The hair is aging her A LOT! She looks like Mia Farrow.

16. Evita February 19, 2018 at 22:15 #

I don’t like this style of bangs with her face shape. The first look I find incomplete, it’s a black dress trying too hard to be fancy and I would have actually liked a black pump with it. The second look I have to admire because the runway pieces are beautiful and Rosamund isn’t overwhelmed by them. Plus the look gets worse for me with the coat off, because the top is making her look lumpy. To be honest I can’t decide what I think of these looks.

17. Lara February 19, 2018 at 22:07 #

Don’t really like either. Don’t like her hair like this.

• JHH February 19, 2018 at 23:20 #

+1. Her hair is very aging. I don’t like it at all.