Menu

Robert Pattinson joined Mia Wasikowska for the ‘Damsel’ Berlinale International Film Festival premiere on Friday (February 16) in Germany.

The actor could have given the runway model a run for his money, so well did he wear this Dior Homme Fall 2018 look.

I love how the suit presented an updated take on double-breasted tailoring.

Plus, with Robert pairing it with a black dress shirt rather than white, the effect was all the more sleekly handsome and modern.

A minor nitpick may come into focus with the tailoring of the trousers, but I would say that the slouch perfectly suits his laid-back style whilst reflecting the more relaxed fit of their original presentation.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Mia Wasikowska In Givenchy & Prada - 'Damsel' Berlinale International Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

Mia Wasikowska In Givenchy & Prada – ‘Damsel’ Berlinale International Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

Ellie Bamber In Chanel - Dunhill & GQ Pre-BAFTA Filmmakers Dinner And Party

Ellie Bamber In Chanel – Dunhill & GQ Pre-BAFTA Filmmakers Dinner And Party

6 Responses to Robert Pattinson In Dior Homme – ‘Damsel’ Berlinale International Film Festival Premiere

1. charleneg February 21, 2018 at 00:00 #

Basic as always in Dior Homme. It’s like the standard Mao Suit or the Bandhgala – a uniform.

2. adrian February 18, 2018 at 10:35 #

unintended narrative alert: for quite some time men of color have been routinely observed as being slightly unkempt in pants that are less then expertly tailored. I’ve often mentioned the same or similar relaxed/preferred style argument. I don’t believe you were a reviewer at the time, Rachel. I still find the contrast interesting and wanted to give that historical note from my perspective.

There is a difference between not paying attention to/not caring about tailoring in men’s pants, and purposely choosing a longer than normal/relaxed break. It should be appreciated, and from all men.

3. EmmaWoodhouse February 17, 2018 at 18:58 #

I’m not sure it fits him properly but I like the idea!

4. anonymous as always February 17, 2018 at 01:44 #

The pants could have had a better fit but overall I like this!

5. Nat39 February 17, 2018 at 00:10 #

Loving this more modern take on the double-breasted jacket (!), the pants are too distracting though and do bring the look down for me, needed to be tailored better for the full sharp effect.

• JHH February 17, 2018 at 01:39 #

I agree completely with you. In addition, I find Robert’s hairstyle comical.