Menu

16.02.18

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan In LaBourjoisie – Femina Beauty Awards 2018

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan was at the Femina Beauty Awards 2018, held at the JW Marriott Hotel in Mumbai on Thursday (February 15).

As the Indian beauty has never met a billowing ball gown she doesn’t love, this LaBourjoisie scintillating confection fit the bill for her grand moment on the red carpet.

The glamour quotient was undeniably high with this jewel-encrusted design—complete with her voluminous waves and classic red lip.

Here, the sleeves and the belted detail offered an elegant tone to uplift the traditional ball gown silhouette.

It may not be anything we haven’t seen before, but she wore it with such power and panache that it’s hard not to be swept away.

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2018 Launch Event

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2018 Launch Event

Mia Wasikowska In Givenchy & Prada - 'Damsel' Berlinale International Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

Mia Wasikowska In Givenchy & Prada – ‘Damsel’ Berlinale International Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

14 Responses to Aishwarya Rai Bachchan In LaBourjoisie – Femina Beauty Awards 2018

1. Marie February 18, 2018 at 10:03 #

I hardly ever get the excitement about her looks. Including, like, last year’s Cannes and that blue gown that made it on all the BDOTY lists? I really didn’t get what people saw in it, there was hardly an ounce of originality to the look, and the same can be said for this one.
    I mean, of course she is gorgeous, and her dress is beautiful, but that isn’t necessarily enough to make an amazing look.
    So, this is really just ‘nice’ to me.

2. Elle February 18, 2018 at 08:08 #

I love it! Yes, there’s nothing new, but she looks so beautiful and radiant every time that I never mind. To me, the princess dress, pose, and glamour are such staples of her signature style (that she does SO well). If it ain’t broke and looks this beautiful…

3. Leandra February 17, 2018 at 16:11 #

Sparkling+hands on the hips+smile / Next/Sparkling+hands on the hips+smile /Next/Sparkling+hands on the hips+smile/Next/Sparkling+hands on the hips+smile/Next/ Sparkling+hands on the hips+smile/Next/Ad Infinitum…

• Mimi February 17, 2018 at 22:08 #

LOL!

• Amy February 19, 2018 at 09:41 #

+2.
      I love her but she gets stucked in pageant mode.

4. Caroline February 17, 2018 at 15:32 #

Dated.

5. quimby February 17, 2018 at 01:41 #

She’s a beautiful woman in a beautiful dress, so it can’t be said that this is a *bad* look, but I’d really love to see her occasionally in something more modern, edgy, and directional, away from all the princess gowns and mermaid hems.

6. JHH February 17, 2018 at 01:34 #

I get it. Aishwarya likes a princess silhouette, bright red lipstick and standing with her hands at her waist. I am more than a bit bored with it. I thought the Michael CInco look from Cannes was way overrated and I am not thrilled with this one. The lighter color of the skirt is blah.

• Eni February 17, 2018 at 05:37 #

7. Lara February 17, 2018 at 00:12 #

It’s become a little “rinse and repeat” now with her. Yes she’s beautiful, but give us something different.

8. Pheephee February 16, 2018 at 23:13 #

I think I’ve seen this same look (dress and pose and makeup and hair) way too many times now on her. She may need to change it up.

9. meme February 16, 2018 at 21:02 #

this dress has been done to death.

• Mimi February 16, 2018 at 22:48 #

+1 and i don’t like the colors

10. EmmaWoodhouse February 16, 2018 at 20:37 #

Lovely and romantic. I wish the tulle was a little warmer gold as opposed to beige, though.