Menu

As you know when it comes to styles I worship, Beyonce Knowles has never been on that list. But every now and then she will wear something that will bring me to my knees and give praise to god.

Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Honoring Jay-Z: On Saturday (January 27) in New York City, Beyonce blew me away wearing an asymmetrical, black silk crepe and net fishtail gown by Azzi and Osta Couture. The craftsmanship is outstanding and there was the right amount of sexy appeal without taking it down a tacky path. Bey might have lost some of you with the addition of the beret, but I do love how it gives the look a whole new dimension. Plus I think she was giving a nod to the release of the ‘Black Panthers’ movie next month. This look was fit for a Queen. I just wish she would always give us this level of brilliance.

Roc Nation Pre-Grammys Party: Beyonce shimmed into the Roc Nation Brunch wearing a Ralph & Russo Spring 2018 metallic blue gown. I don’t mind the sleeves (it is winter in New York after all), but I do prefer the high shine and colour of this look on the runway. What I do like about Beyonce’s darker version, is how it perfectly matches Jay-Z suit.

Alain Mikli Miss J Sunglasses
Barneys.com & Ssense.com

Credit: Vogue.com & Beyonce.com

2018 SAG Awards Fashion Critics' Roundup

2018 SAG Awards Fashion Critics’ Roundup

Camila Cabello In Off-White & Ester Abner - YouTube Brings The BOOM BAP BACK & Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Honoring Jay-Z

Camila Cabello In Off-White & Ester Abner – YouTube Brings The BOOM BAP BACK & Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Honoring Jay-Z

26 Responses to Beyonce Knowles In Azzi and Osta Couture & Ralph & Russo – Grammy Salute To Industry Icons Honoring Jay-Z & Roc Nation Brunch

1. kane February 3, 2018 at 23:24 #

It comes off so much better in the insta pic. Here her pose totally ruins it for me.

2. Yvvy January 30, 2018 at 15:48 #

First outfit is a winner. Love the styling; hair beret, the whole vibe.
    Second outfit I don’t care for.The pony tail is just a snoozefest.
    Beyoncé has always been a hit or miss for me.

3. Maz January 29, 2018 at 12:43 #

This first dress is the coolest she’s looked in years…. Covered up suits her so well. Love the hat.

4. Amy January 29, 2018 at 11:02 #

Minus the beret, the first look is grand and beautiful. It does look like a Stephane Rolland
    The second look is lees original but still lovely

5. Sonya January 29, 2018 at 08:10 #

Shut up, Beyoncé. Just shut up. I have never seen someone seek ATTENTION like she does.

• Thea January 29, 2018 at 23:51 #

Really you have never seen anyone seeking more attention? Please go out more, oh and shut up about women who fight back and refuse to conform to your norms.

6. Pheephee January 29, 2018 at 03:27 #

So eye roll…

7. EmmaWoodhouse January 28, 2018 at 21:51 #

Would adore the first look without the sheer leg. The second isn’t my style, but it looks good in motion.

8. Meme January 28, 2018 at 21:25 #

The first outfit is very cool but it’s a copy of a Roland dress. The second is pure trash.

9. Vizual Ninja January 28, 2018 at 20:53 #

The Azzi and Osta is definitely a personal best! Love the whole vibe of the outfit beret included. Not a fan of the second look but still not bad! Go Bey!

10. Charlotte January 28, 2018 at 20:46 #

I love the first photo. The look is great, love the beret.
    The second one : I hate the double splits, it would have been a good look with just one split.

11. SilentVisitor January 28, 2018 at 19:09 #

The first dress is a copy paste of Stephane Rolland but she still looks amazing and fierce.

Second look is just OK; double slit + deep neckline..don’t think she was afraid of the cold.

Anyway, this is such a huge improvement compared to her usual looks

• Giada January 29, 2018 at 10:18 #

12. bri01 January 28, 2018 at 18:44 #

She looks great in both. First look is def. BDOTW worthy.

And Beyonce barely even wears up-dos, so what’s all this “I hate those ponytails she always wears” talk…

• JHH January 28, 2018 at 20:47 #

I don’t think anyone said she always wears a high pony just that when she does, they are not liked.

13. Carolina January 28, 2018 at 18:36 #

I like both of these. I will say I’m exhausted of her black, long sleeves dresses though. I think she’s self conscious of her arms because she’s constantly covering them

14. Alina January 28, 2018 at 18:33 #

LOVE the first look! Absolutely love it! The beret makes it so freaking cool.

15. Martijn January 28, 2018 at 18:29 #

The first dress looks amazing! And the beret gives a very Bonnie & Clyde touch, might be a nod to their song.. But, she should be up for BDOTW next week!

16. Nat39 January 28, 2018 at 17:34 #

Oops, looks like someone copied Stephane Rolland Couture.

• Christine January 28, 2018 at 18:03 #

LOL. My first thought tbh

• AnderBoBo January 28, 2018 at 20:52 #

omg that was my exact thinking, they did a good job though!

17. justme January 28, 2018 at 17:30 #

I looove everything about the first look.

If her Grammys dress doesn’t measure up to the Azzi & Osta Couture one, I’m going to be livid. I have high expectations now and she only has herself to blame.

18. JHH January 28, 2018 at 17:29 #

Mrs. Carter’s first look is amazing. The beret is a cool addition and the look is sexy and commanding and attention getting in all the right ways and Mr. Carter’s look is good too. For the second, the Mr. looks good but I get the same old, same old vibe from the Mrs. but that could be because I loathe the high ponytail. Love the shoes, though.

19. Christine January 28, 2018 at 17:20 #

YES to both looks. OMG, I am STUNNED. Can we say BDOTW?

Is this Beyonce??

20. Kimma January 28, 2018 at 17:14 #

The Azzi and Osta dress is a piece of art. The beret and finger waves compliment its sophisticated drama while making it distinctly hers. On the other hand I cringe every time I see her in one of those high ponytails and slashed to the waist combinations.

21. Maria F. January 28, 2018 at 17:02 #

the first dress is FIERCE. I like her styling, the hair is lovely.

I would have preferred the runway colour as well, but the second look is not bad considering her usual choices.

If she picked the first gown for a pre event, I do not want to know what she is bringing tonight.