Menu

Elle Fanning Loves...Christian Louboutin 'Une Bott' Boots

Elle Fanning Loves…Christian Louboutin ‘Une Bott’ Boots

Margot Robbie In Michael Lo Sordo - 'I, Tonya' Sydney Premiere

Margot Robbie In Michael Lo Sordo – ‘I, Tonya’ Sydney Premiere

10 Responses to Christian Dior Spring 2018 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. EmmaWoodhouse January 25, 2018 at 03:21 #

Dior is improving! I actually like quite a few of these. The dress for Paris Jackson is my fave.

2. Alina January 24, 2018 at 07:10 #

I can see the Diane Kruger dress on Anne Hathaway.

3. Kimma January 24, 2018 at 01:43 #

The choices for Emma Stone and Emma Watson are both spot on. While it’s not my personal taste I can definitely see Paris Jackson loving hers. The rest of the designs I would prefer to see stay off the red carpet – especially the Halsey selection.

4. Evita January 23, 2018 at 21:53 #

Ι would actually die if Halsey wore this dress

5. Pheephee January 23, 2018 at 20:41 #

Nope.

• Pheephee January 23, 2018 at 21:00 #

Nope to the clothes, not to Thomas’ picks. Just to clarify…

6. Marie January 23, 2018 at 19:43 #

While I can see those particular ladies pulling their respective dresses off, I’m not impressed by any of the dresses in themselves. At least this collection doesn’t revolve around the main goal of putting logo-panties on display. Still, I don’t see much I particularly like.

7. meme January 23, 2018 at 18:59 #

Everything that is sheer I loathe except line the Portman choice and that’s a keeper. Love the picks for Sonam and the Emmas (especially Stone). The Halsey and Lorde choices are vulgar.

8. JHH January 23, 2018 at 18:27 #

As usual many of these picks are spot on. Willow just wore something from Dior that reminds me very much of her choice and this one would be great for her. Diane Kruger would look amazing in her choice. I pray that Felicity Jones wears her choice instead of some of the dresses that she usually chooses and the choice for Halsey is very much in her wheelhouse though I hope to never see her actually wear it.

• Thomas Monks January 23, 2018 at 21:06 #

Honestly a good bit of the sheer I would want to see lined or many more layers of tulle added, specifically the wishes for Sofia and Emma Watson.