Menu

Margot Robbie In Michael Lo Sordo - 'I, Tonya' Sydney Premiere

Margot Robbie In Michael Lo Sordo – ‘I, Tonya’ Sydney Premiere

Get The Look: Nicole Kidman’s SAG Awards Glistening Copper Beauty

Get The Look: Nicole Kidman’s SAG Awards Glistening Copper Beauty

21 Responses to Chanel Spring 2018 Couture Red Carpet Wish List

1. EmmaWoodhouse January 25, 2018 at 03:26 #

Chanel, for me, is a combination of beautiful details and terrible silhouettes.

• charlotte January 25, 2018 at 08:30 #

you read my mind, and the same tweed fabric over and over again.

• Mimi February 1, 2018 at 16:16 #

2. Bella January 24, 2018 at 21:31 #

Uggly, especially the Juliann Moore, Lily Collins and Keira Knightly !What is Chanel thinking ?

• Mimi February 1, 2018 at 16:17 #

Someone needs to breathe some life into this brand.

3. Alina January 24, 2018 at 07:18 #

I like the picks for Elle, Kate and Sadie.

4. katia January 24, 2018 at 06:30 #

they are repeats. karl is running out of ideas.

5. Kimma January 24, 2018 at 02:31 #

I’d be excited to see the Kate and Keira looks on the red carpet. The Anna Wintour is a no-brainer – it’s like they included it in the collection specifically as it doesn’t fit with the rest at all.

6. Amanda F January 23, 2018 at 22:29 #

If you Julianne Moore or Lily Collins wear either of these looks I will openly weep.

• Amanda F January 23, 2018 at 23:07 #

oops *If either

7. JHH January 23, 2018 at 21:59 #

Initially, I thought these looks were all awful but the I remembered my rule that head to toe Chanel generally looks awful and subtracted the very silly headpieces and matching shoes and suddenly a few of these seemed okay — Kiera Knightley’s, Sadie Sink’s, Elle Fanning’s and Kristen Stewart’s (minus the mesh at the bottom), Anne WIntour’s, Wynona Ryder’s and Princes Charlotte’s. I’d love to see Julianne Moore take on the challenge of making that awful Beverly Hillbillies meets Queen Victoria green dress and emerge looking gorgeous.

• Thomas Monks January 23, 2018 at 23:14 #

Thats how I try to look at runway shows too. I know that pictures can distort details, and that outside of LV that head to toe runway looks are rarely worn.

• Martin January 24, 2018 at 01:01 #

“Beverly Hillbillies meets Queen Victoria green dress” – this comment made my day! I’m hysterics. But I reckon the jury is still out as to whether she could ACTUALLY make it work.

• Bella January 24, 2018 at 21:26 #

I also thought this Chanel collection is weirdly forms, cuts, and shapes that don’t compliment a female figures at all. Even the color and fabrics don’t harmonize. I won’t miss it on anyone.

8. Martin January 23, 2018 at 21:49 #

The bodice on the gown chosen for Lily Collins is a million kinds of tortured and would be close to impossible for anyone to pull off. Apart from the look on Kaia Gerber in the show, this was a disappointing collection.

9. Sara January 23, 2018 at 21:35 #

Nr: 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10 & 14 are possible to see on the red carpet, but otherwise it’s not a flattering collection. Some designs have been seen so many times that’s getting boring, almost irritating. It feels like this collection was made in last minute. Very disappointing for a haute couture collection.

• Maria F. January 23, 2018 at 23:30 #

I agree. probably one of the worst Chanel I have ever seen.

10. Marie January 23, 2018 at 21:35 #

Those are some hard to pull off looks, though the Saoirse Ronan one has me intrigued. I do actually think she’d look great in this. Same goes for the Sadie Sink and Anna Wintour one. Weird collection overall.

11. Pheephee January 23, 2018 at 20:40 #

Those are some butt ugly clothes, sorry to say.

• Bella January 24, 2018 at 21:28 #

Yeah, this Chanel collection has kind of pretty fanciful ugly looking dresses !

12. meme January 23, 2018 at 19:54 #

That first blouse and the picks for Princess Charlene and Kate Bosworth are sublime. I can see Julianne wearing that ugly green dress. Those matchy matchy shoes/boots are hideous.