Menu

18.01.18

Alesha Dixon In Balmain – ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Blackpool Auditions

Alesha Dixon was back on the red carpet for the ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Blackpool auditions on Tuesday (January 16) in England.

The judge is known for her fashion-forward style, but on this occasion she opted to keep things simple and glam in Balmain.

I love the decidedly chic ’70s vibe and how the linear stripes elongate her frame.

The earrings might be a tad OTT for some, but bold earrings has always been an Alesha signature piece.

Credit: Getty

Penelope Cruz In Balmain - The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Penelope Cruz In Balmain – The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Felicity Jones In Ermanno Scervino - Cle de Peau Beaute Brand Relaunch

Felicity Jones In Ermanno Scervino – Cle de Peau Beaute Brand Relaunch

8 Responses to Alesha Dixon In Balmain – ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Blackpool Auditions

1. charlotte January 19, 2018 at 07:36 #

I’ll save the earrings only.
    Also what exactly is the shape of that earring?

2. EmmaWoodhouse January 18, 2018 at 23:21 #

The earrings are enormous but I prefer them to the outfit, which is too clownlike.

3. Sam January 18, 2018 at 20:48 #

LOVE IT! Alesha’s style is forever evolving I think the ear rings work well with this look. You have to remember sitting behind a desk we see from her shoulders upwards.

So the ear rings added texture to this look and gives it an edge with a monochrome Vs metallic look.

Love the hair too.

4. Pheephee January 18, 2018 at 19:35 #

NO. The proportions are so very off. Her head looks way too tiny on her body.
    I think its the stripes that are doing it. Its horrid to my eyes.

Without the giant earrings her head would look even more out of proportion.
    Besides I think the stripes are ugly….much too referee for my taste.

5. Lara January 18, 2018 at 14:50 #

Bold earrings are one thing, but leftover Christmas tree ornaments hanging from your ears are another. I love the jumpsuit, but the pants need hemming by an inch or two.

6. Giada January 18, 2018 at 14:00 #

Not loving this look. Just okay.

The earrings are by Wwake. The “Veil” earrings.

7. Jerusa Herrera January 18, 2018 at 13:50 #

Umm I like it this a lot! I think she looks perfect, even with those ginormous earrings. Her beauty look is making me jealous.

8. Maria F. January 18, 2018 at 13:22 #

it’s okay for me, but those earrings are as big as saucers. Ouch.