Menu

Diane Kruger in Prada was the clear winner for best dressed of the week on the women’s side.

When it came to the guys; Noah Schnapp in Balmain Kids was your favourite, while I was obsessed with the aubergine hue of Edgar Ramirez’s suit.

Credit: Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Maisie Williams In Coach - 'Early Man' London Premiere

Maisie Williams In Coach – ‘Early Man’ London Premiere

6 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Diane Kruger In Prada, Noah Schnapp In Balmain Kids & Edgar Ramirez

1. Pheephee January 15, 2018 at 17:41 #

I love all three picks. I voted for Diane. Just LOVE the way she looks.
    I also voted for Edgar. Just loved the colour.

2. EmmaWoodhouse January 15, 2018 at 16:10 #

This was an incredible look for Diane, so I applaud its win (even though I myself went with Nicole Kidman’s romantic pink look). Noah was my favorite as well!

3. Nat39 January 15, 2018 at 15:26 #

Diane was the obvious pick, indeed. And yay, Noah was totally the little star in menswear, he brought spark!
    Edgar did good – he looked polished in his colored suit, but once again we’ve seen this aubergine suit look done this generically plenty of times over the years already, and this isn’t even the best version – nothing new, all standard, no additional touches and flair. I think his style needs some update and personal touches.

• Nat39 January 15, 2018 at 17:12 #

..I wish he had at least completed the look with a tie pin to help elevate it. The look is missing a finishing touch, it’s a bit too tonal and falls flat. High marks on the grooming though.

4. Leandra January 15, 2018 at 12:51 #

Out of topic but who was the Best Dressed of the Golden Globes votation?

• Leandra January 15, 2018 at 13:06 #

Sorry, just found it. Thanks.