Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

I’m working on the Best of 2017 this weekend. So please feel free to leave suggestions in the comments. The polls will be posted for you to vote on this weekend.

Hailee Steinfeld In Mugler - The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Hailee Steinfeld In Mugler – The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Jennifer Lopez's Canada Goose Shelburne Parka

Jennifer Lopez’s Canada Goose Shelburne Parka

16 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Caroline December 17, 2017 at 23:11 #

This is my favorite time of the year when we get to vote for out best dressed of the year! This year was quite weak for me, I don’t recall much looks that took my breath away.
    These are some looks I remember were my favorite of the year (I may be missing some)
    1- Lily Aldridge in J.Mendel at the Bulgari event
    2- Jessica Chastain in orange Armani Privé at Cannes
    3- Rebecca Hall in both Armani looks and black Prada at Venice
    4- Penelope Cruz in Atelier Versace at the Goya Awards
    5- Sophie Turner in Louis Vuitton at the BAFTAs
    6- Thandie Newton in Jason Wu at the Emmys
    7- Elle Fanning in Gucci, Dior and Rodarte at Cannes
    8- Diane Kruger in Dior at Cannes
    9- Of course, Aishwarya Rai’s Michael Cinco at Cannes
    10- Brie Larson in Oscar de la Renta at the Oscars
    11- Olivia Culpo in Zuhair Murad at the Golden Globes
    12- Nicole Kidman in Gucci at the SAGs
    I know there’s more but I guess these are the most memorable right now to me.

2. Lady Mila C. December 17, 2017 at 12:41 #

Lily Newmark in Schiaparelli Couture and Thomas Brodie Sangster in Saint Laurent

3. JHH December 17, 2017 at 05:03 #

My Best Dressed of 2017 in no particular order

Lily Aldridge in J. Mendel @ Bvlgari Jewelry Event
    Diane Kruger in Giambattista Valli Couture @Cartier Event
    Niecy Nash in Regard Style House
    Fan Bingbing in Zuhair Murad Couture @ Debeers Event (if I ignore the shoes)
    Zendaya Coleman in Delpozo @ Spiderman Barcelona Photocall
    Annabelle Wallis in Giorgio Armani @ The Mummy Premiere
    Cara Delevingne in Chanel Couture @ Met Gala
    Tracee Ellis Ross in Comme des Garçons @ Met Gala
    Zoe Saldana in Givenchy @ Guardians of the Galaxy 2 press conference in Tokyo
    Celine Dion in Christian Siriano @ Beauty & The Beast LA Premiere
    Janelle Monáe in Alexandre Vauthier Couture @ Oscar After Party
    Jane Fonda in Atelier Versace @ Costume Designers Guild Awards
    Dakota Johnson in Alexander McQueen @ 50 Shades Darker London Premier
    Sarah Paulson in Miu Miu @ Governors Award
    Praya Lundberg In Rami Kadi Couture @ Cannes Film Festival
    Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte @ Woodshock Premiere (Venice)

4. JHH December 17, 2017 at 01:48 #

We did voting as as family affair this week.
    My picks are 1. Sarah Paulson, 2. Daisy Ridley, and 3. Zendaya.
    Husband’s: 1. Zendaya, 2. Lily James, and 3. Daisy Ridley.
    Daughter’s: 1. Alison Brie, Zendaya, and 3. Jessica Chastain.
    Son’s: 1. Zendaya, 2. Lily James, and 3. Alison Brie

5. SilentVisitor December 16, 2017 at 18:22 #

very tough choice on the women side; my absolute favorites are ( in no particular order): Lupita, Jessica, Zendaya, Elizabeth, Sarah an Alice. I just can’t choose one

Men: very easy; my vote goes to Timothee

6. alvarospain December 16, 2017 at 17:07 #

Sarah Paulson and Jessica Chastain for me this week.

My BDOTY are:
    -Annabelle Wallis in Giorgio Armani at ‘The Mummy’ New York Premiere.
    -Jessica Chastain in Armani Privé at Cannes Film Festival 70th Anniversary Celebration.
    -Zendaya in Ralph&Russo at the front row of Ralph & Russo’s Fall 2017 Couture show during Paris Fashion Week.
    -PRincess Charlene of Monaco in Atelier Versace at 69th Monaco Red Cross Ball Gala.

7. Noemi December 16, 2017 at 13:00 #

Lupita Nyong’o and Thomas Brodie Sangster (then Timothee Chalamet) but men’s week has been quite boring.

8. Hannah December 16, 2017 at 11:38 #

And how to decide between Sarah Paulson, Jessica Chastain and Alice Bah?

9. james December 16, 2017 at 10:02 #

Alice Bah and Chadwick. Hard week!

10. Mimi December 16, 2017 at 02:39 #

My favorite this week was Olga in the Elie Saab with the coat. From this poll I voted for Lily James bc she was flawless h2t!! Jessica and Alison were also lovely.
    I did not like that Schiaparelli look at all but I saw it on Sara Sampaio for an editorial this week and it was so stunning!!!

As far as BDOTY noms —
    Angela sarafyan at the Emmys *
    Hailee steinfeld in Ralph and Russo at the Oscars
    Zoe Saldana in Sequined Pucci at a premiere
    Bella hadid in red Dior
    Lily in j Mendel *
    Blake lively in Versace at the Golden globes *
    Jlo in Reem Acra
    Emma Watson in Gabriela Hearst
    thandie Newton at the Emmys
    Jessica chastain at the golden globes
    Jasmine Sanders in Dundas
    Zendaya in ralph and Russo
    Rita Ora in Versace
    Elle fanning in gucci

Ok I’m gonna stop here bc I could keep going hahaha. I starred my top 3.

• Mimi December 17, 2017 at 13:45 #

Also I think Lily James and her Burberry gowns make her the best brand ambassador of 2017 🙂

11. Caitlin December 16, 2017 at 01:37 #

I think Timothee Chalamet is the new, edgier Eddie Redmayne.

12. Caroline December 15, 2017 at 22:16 #

Elizabeth Banks in Jeffrey Dodd closely followed by Lily James in Burberry and Timothee Chalamet in Gucci for the men.

13. Dana December 15, 2017 at 22:16 #

Elizabeth Banks, Lily James and Jessica Chastain.

14. Boy December 15, 2017 at 19:16 #

Sarah Paulson, Zendaya and Thomas Brodie Sangster.

15. Alina December 15, 2017 at 18:58 #

This one’s hard. Jessica Chastain, Elizabeth Banks and Alison Brie – in no particular order.

Chadwick for the men.