Beyonce Knowles is Instaglam in Michael Kors Collection, Gucci & Balenciaga

Three more posts, three more Instaglam moments for Beyonce Knowles, who shared with her followers a lesson in the gold standard on Tuesday (December 12) after becoming one with the rock band, and then glittering plenty brightly again on Monday (December 11).

First up, if anyone was going to take this already high-octane dazzler of a Michael Kors Collection Fall 2017 dress to the next level, it would be Bey.

She put that sequin embellishment to work, lowering the plunge and cranking up the slit.

But, it was her styling with the heavy-duty crimping—not to mention the gold mules—that had the ’90s calling her name with a shout-out to Tina Turner, too.

The throwback mood was strong in this Instaglam look, too, that checked all the boxes on the club-kid era—from her Gucci Fall 2017 AC/DC tee, to the ripped-and-shredded cutoffs, and the distressed Dolce & Gabbana patchwork denim jacket.

Naturally, the jacket had the word ‘QUEEN’ custom-stitched into the inside.

Ray Ban ‘Clubmasters’ sunglasses and over-the-knee boots completed the vibe with a sexy-strong kick.

Not to be outdone, Bey’s third look also riffed on the printed tee-and-Daisy-Dukes motto, with this sassy Balenciaga T-shirt and Off-White shorts.

Yet again, the styling is what really amped up this look with the long Y/Project belt, loads of necklace chains, and those glittery Saint Laurent slouch boots that are an outfit in and of themselves.

Credit: &

Olivia Munn In Rosetta Getty - Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations

Olivia Munn In Rosetta Getty – Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations

Yara Shahidi In Roland Mouret & Mother - Extra

Yara Shahidi In Roland Mouret & Mother – Extra

17 Responses to Beyonce Knowles is Instaglam in Michael Kors Collection, Gucci & Balenciaga

1. Dimitra th December 15, 2017 at 16:56 #

it’s hard to believe she is rich!

2. Alina December 14, 2017 at 06:52 #

I love Beyonce as a performer, but her style… sometimes her style is just NO.

I think the stylist that takes care of Celine Dion and Zendaya would be a great fit for Knowles too.

3. cherrysoftness December 14, 2017 at 04:14 #

If these were performance or music video looks, they all get a pass to me. Actually, if she was just going to Starbucks they’d still get a pass. I would not want to see her wearing these clothes on the red carpet but if I saw her like this in Starbucks I would definitely enjoy it. She looks like a Beyonce-wannabe, but hey, yeah.

4. moonbeam December 14, 2017 at 01:44 #

Beyoncé desperately needs style tips from Solange. Bey doesn’t have good taste or an ease with fashion. Her looks tend be overwrought and gaudy.

• Lashae December 14, 2017 at 02:36 #

• JHH December 14, 2017 at 19:25 #

I don’t think she needs tips from Solange. They are going for totally different looks and adding in anything from Solange would not work with B’s style. What B needs is a stylist who gets that glamor, attention seeking look that B wants and can execute on it in a modern flattering way. I feel like B is at the point in her career/life when she wants to still look hip/young/relevant and does not quite know how to do that so she goes a bit overboard. I think she would be a good challenge for someone like Erin Walsh or Kate Young.

• moonbeam December 14, 2017 at 22:54 #

I get what you’re saying, but Beyoncé needs a black stylist. Walsh or Young would dilute Bey’s flavor. A lot of these white stylists tend to make actresses look like versions of the same person with a manufactured style.

5. Meme December 14, 2017 at 00:32 #

No to everything. Beyonce does not know how to dress herself. The second and third getups are just dumb. The first one is two sizes too small. She bores me.

6. Crystalline December 13, 2017 at 23:50 #

Always try hard, always fail.

• Eni December 14, 2017 at 11:53 #

7. TeaAtTwo December 13, 2017 at 23:41 #

Her curves are sick but I do prefer the runway fit of the Kors dress, it had an relaxed glamour to counterpoint the glittering material. I can’t picture her listening to an AC/DC song in her life with the ‘Queen’ part kinda eye-rolling but I like the look. The third, I don’t like the jewelry and the long belt but the boots are fab but the outfit feels disjointed. Also, I want to cut her hair.

8. Pheephee December 13, 2017 at 23:19 #

The first is ridiculous. The dress looks about 3x too small for her body. The hair and shoes are awful. The dress looks far better on the runway.
    Actually they are all ridiculous. So overdone

• Jerusa December 13, 2017 at 23:42 #

• Meme December 14, 2017 at 00:30 #

+ a billion million.

9. Maria F. December 13, 2017 at 23:09 #

the last two looks are so contrived and overworked. It makes me just tired looking at them.

the first dress looks about 2 sizes too small and makes her look stumpy. Such a gorgeous woman with sexy curves, but this dress does nothing for them.

10. Caroline December 13, 2017 at 23:06 #

Eye rolling.

11. JHH December 13, 2017 at 23:04 #

I am going with a no for the second two looks. The dress in the first is very Queen B look and works for her. The shoes and the half-up atop the head pony — not so much. It is interesting to me to see the tighter dress (as compared to the fit on the model) and how that changes the look to club wear.