Menu

17.11.17 Screening

Jessica Chastain In Elie Saab – ‘Molly’s Game’ AFI FEST Screening

Jessica Chastain looked radiant for the screening of ‘Molly’s Game’ during the Closing Night Gala at AFI FEST 2017 on Thursday (November 16) in Hollywood, California.

While I believe Jessica looks best in bold colours, I will never say no to a bit of black magic courtesy of Elie Saab.

Her Resort 2018 column dress with a thigh-high slit (to allow an Angelina pose) was the perfect backdrop for that stunning pendant necklace.

Glossy waves and gorgeous natural makeup rounded out her look.

Credit: Getty

Claudia Schiffer In Versace - 2017 Bambi Awards

Claudia Schiffer In Versace – 2017 Bambi Awards

Diane Kruger In Giambattista Valli Couture - 2017 Bambi Awards

Diane Kruger In Giambattista Valli Couture – 2017 Bambi Awards

13 Responses to Jessica Chastain In Elie Saab – ‘Molly’s Game’ AFI FEST Screening

1. fashionjudgment November 18, 2017 at 22:24 #

I hate long necklaces with gowns, but for some reason this works well. It might not seem very special, but because she made me like something that is usually a hard pass for me, I will keep this look in my memory.

2. JHH November 17, 2017 at 22:49 #

Her hair is great. I don’t think any of the rest works though I do like the necklace just not with this dress. I’d like to see this necklace on a smoother fabric. The dress itself is just a plain dress with sequins and really nothing special and the thigh slit is awful as are the shoes.

3. Nadia November 17, 2017 at 15:52 #

Am I the only one that thinks that that necklace does nót go with that dress? The cold silvery glimmer of the dress clashes with the warm gold/emerald pendant, both in style as material. Perhaps I’m just a stickler when it comes to gold/silver combinations.

4. meme November 17, 2017 at 15:22 #

Perfection head to toe. Jessica is gorgeous and a terrific actress and person. I love everything about this look. And I’m jealous of her hair!

• Leandra November 17, 2017 at 16:48 #

+1. She is my biggest girl crush ever.

• Jasmine November 20, 2017 at 01:29 #

5. Evita November 17, 2017 at 14:23 #

She is one of those people that come alive in black as much as they do in colors. Her hair and makeup are so on point,which they’re not always and I love the necklace. The dress is rather unremarkable,the slit isn’t flattering and the shoes are just plain wrong.

6. TeaAtTwo November 17, 2017 at 13:52 #

I might have swap the necklace -which I do like itself- for earrings but she does look great as is.

7. AndyGER November 17, 2017 at 13:46 #

Perfection from head to toe. Just gorgeous: dress, necklace, hair and of course Jessica herself.

• Fiona-Brasil November 17, 2017 at 15:01 #

8. Chris November 17, 2017 at 12:54 #

Wow! While I also love her in colors.. I also think that this is pretty outstanding in its simplicity and has a higher impact than some colorful looks. Very flattering, that necklace adds so much to the look and hair and make-up are AMAZING. She looks better than ever. BDOTW-contender.

• Caroline November 17, 2017 at 15:24 #