Menu

Connie Nielsen In Altuzarra – ‘Justice League’ LA Premiere

Connie Nielsen struck a pose at the ‘Justice League’ LA premiere on Monday (November 13) in Hollywood, California, joining Lisa BonetAmber Heard and Gal Gadot.

The Danish actress showcased her statuesque beauty in an Altuzarra Resort 2018 gown.

The black fabric was enlivened with crystals, evoking the night sky. Equally successful was the asymmetrical neckline complementing the thigh-high slit.

The thick belt could have come across as comical on some, but she carried it off splendidly. It also lent a sophisticated superhero feel to the ensemble.

I must say, she looks decades younger than her 52 years.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Julianne Moore In Chanel - Museum of Modern Art Film Benefit: A Tribute to Julianne Moore

Julianne Moore In Chanel – Museum of Modern Art Film Benefit: A Tribute to Julianne Moore

Jennifer Lawrence's Ralph Lauren Franklin Glen Plaid Jacket

Jennifer Lawrence’s Ralph Lauren Franklin Glen Plaid Jacket

12 Responses to Connie Nielsen In Altuzarra – ‘Justice League’ LA Premiere

1. Camilla November 15, 2017 at 16:32 #

Altuzarra is looking good for “best designer” of the week 😉

2. Pheephee November 14, 2017 at 21:19 #

She looks terrific!! So elegant. Its an overall flawless look.

3. TeaAtTwo November 14, 2017 at 16:27 #

She looks fantastic. The thick belt works here. What a well dressed event.

4. Maria F. November 14, 2017 at 15:41 #

gorgeous

5. Christopher Teoh Jing Xiang November 14, 2017 at 15:01 #

Trust me to say that Connie Nielsen makes looking fabulous at your 50’s look effortless. I mean she’s genetically blessed, but she has definitely aged like a fine wine. I first got introduced to this screen beauty via The Devil’s Advocate, and she still looked pretty much the same since then. Her graceful posture and opulent elegance makes me love this look, well done Connie!! God bless this stunning woman, such an underrated actress indeed!!

• JHH November 14, 2017 at 17:08 #

ITA

6. Caroline November 14, 2017 at 14:53 #

Wow she looks amazing!

• Fiona-Brasil November 14, 2017 at 15:12 #

+ 1

7. meme November 14, 2017 at 14:35 #

Love the dress but the belt not so much. Thankfully she didn’t wear the runway shoes! 52 is NOT ancient so why shouldn’t she look good?

• Leandra November 14, 2017 at 15:08 #

Admittedly. most of women at 52 do not look this good, not in the UK at least. I’m impressed by her youthful look as well. I hope it isn’t only genetic so I can get whichever beauty regime she is getting as well.

• JHH November 14, 2017 at 17:13 #

It’s definitely not entirely genetic. It’s all about taking care of yourself. On my 30th birthday, a friend said “and now the work begins.” And she was right. Frankly, no 50ish celebrity should look like the average person his or her age because they have access to the best skin care regimens and trainers, wellness care and meals, etc. I am getting a little tired of reading that women in their 50s look so youthful like 50s is old age but I am probably sensitive to that.

8. Hermoine November 14, 2017 at 14:23 #

Ok no I am 52 and my mirror doesn’t show me this
    Seriously she wins the week hands down no matter what!!