Menu

Who Wore Attico Better? Kat Graham or Katy Perry?

Kat Grahm wore her sequin-striped Attico Fall 2017 dress back in August to the harper by Harper’s BAZAAR September Issue cover party with Nina Dobrev, while Katy Perry lit up the streets of Manhattan last month while making her way to the GMA studios with her fellow American Idol judges.

Katy wins for me as I love that she added red pumps and because this style of dress fits firmly in her wheelhouse.

Kat’s attempts to make this super sexy was a tad off-putting. She should have let the dress shine – pun intended – naturally.

You can buy their sequin Attico dress from MATCHESFASHION.COM and Modaoperandi.

Nicole Kidman's Versace Asymmetric Open-Shoulder Ruffle-Detail Dress

Nicole Kidman’s Versace Asymmetric Open-Shoulder Ruffle-Detail Dress

Millie Bobby Brown promotes 'Stranger Things 2' in Gucci, Rodarte & Miu Miu

Millie Bobby Brown promotes ‘Stranger Things 2’ in Gucci, Rodarte & Miu Miu

8 Responses to Who Wore Attico Better? Kat Graham or Katy Perry?

1. Effieee November 1, 2017 at 19:44 #

Kat wins for me, because this dress really didn’t need to be worn with a pair of tights.

2. SilentVisitor November 1, 2017 at 14:55 #

Neither really but that default I will go with Katy Perry. Kat is so try hard ……………….

3. meme November 1, 2017 at 13:43 #

Katy Perry because Kat is falling out of hers with the help of her own hand.

4. Mimi November 1, 2017 at 13:14 #

Kat! She looks awesome. Katy perry looks like Jamie lee Curtis with that hair.

• Hannah November 1, 2017 at 19:12 #

This is exactly what I came here to say. What a strange look.

5. Chris November 1, 2017 at 13:02 #

Kat is working the dress a bit too hard indeed and the shoes aren’t nice, but Katy looks ridiculous, so… neither. lol

• JHH November 1, 2017 at 14:45 #

Totally correct that neither is the option here. Katy with the tights and Kat literally pulling the dress apart to show her leg are insurmountable obstacles to me saying either of these two wore this glittering robe/dress better.

6. james November 1, 2017 at 09:57 #

I have to disagree with you on this. I don’t love the dress to begin with but I think Katy’s styling is overcooked AS USUAL and it doesn’t flatter her curves imo. But I do agree with you on Kat’s try hard approach. Bottom line: neither one wears it well :-p