Menu

27.10.17 Premiere

‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 Premiere

The premiere of Netflix’s ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 took place on Thursday (October 26) in Los Angeles, California, with the cast display an array of gorgeous looks.

Millie Bobby Brown: Judging by your comments yesterday, it seems that you are longing for Millie to display a more youthful style. One that better represents her tender 13 years. I do love this Calvin Klein leather dress for its chic appeal, but it sounds like you want something more playful.

Natalia Dyer: I have been obsessed with Natalia’s style since her epic red Miu Miu moment, and this Christopher Kane Resort 2018 only enhances my love. So poised and graceful for someone so young, Natalia has such a commanding presence in this lace-frilled gown. Demure yet infused with a light, modern spirit, this was my favourite look of the night. Irene Neuwirth jewels completed her look.

Sadie Sink: I love when big brand dress young talent, and Chanel is one of those brands which has always done this. Sadie’s black and white Chanel Fall 2017 is the perfect mix of classic and youthful.

Winona Ryder: It’s classic, simple and black for Winona. We wouldn’t expect anything else.

Cara Buono: The actress looked truly radiant in Cristina Ottaviano. Her sequin off the shoulder gown is exquisite.

Maika Monroe: The 24-year-old actress showcased a more sultry brand of red carpet glamour for this occasion, donning a flame red Stella McCartney Bernice gown.

Noah Schnapp: The young actor is already known for his sharp suiting options, but opted to go for something more fun, playful and boisterous on this occasion. I love the suede red trousers especially, but the whole combo works perfectly.

Finn Wolfhard: Keeping up his suited and booted red carpet present, the young star looked sharp in this dual-coloured Prada suit, with a turtle neck adding some panache.

Caleb McLaughlin: Rounding out a trio of super cute sharp looks, my first reaction was shorts in October? But then quickly remember where he is and I am.

Credit: Getty

Lea Michele In Ermanno Scervino - HFPA Television Game Changers Panel Discussion

Lea Michele In Ermanno Scervino – HFPA Television Game Changers Panel Discussion

'Volez, Voguez, Voyagez - Louis Vuitton' Exhibition

‘Volez, Voguez, Voyagez – Louis Vuitton’ Exhibition

15 Responses to ‘Stranger Things’ Season 2 Premiere

1. fashionjudgment October 29, 2017 at 13:45 #

Not loving the boys options, but they are ok. The best dressed for me are Natalia and Maika. Millie’s shoe choice is awful and Sadie’s look is a perfect example on how not to mix sophistication with age-appropriate outfits.

2. denise October 27, 2017 at 22:41 #

That look on Millie is way too aging, i didnt even recognize her. Her parents and stylists need to be changed and are terrible. 🙁

3. JHH October 27, 2017 at 16:43 #

Noah, Finn and Caleb are killing it. I think I like Noah’s the best but it’s a close one. Sadie looks terrific — age appropriate and charming.

4. Nat39 October 27, 2017 at 15:57 #

Natalia looks lovely, indeed.
    The boys are once again adding a spark to menswear which has been rather dull lately. Noah’s outfit is coordinated impeccably, and Caleb is taking things to the next level by keeping trendy and showing style. (The grey and black on Finn is a bit “boring adult”)

5. Kelly October 27, 2017 at 15:21 #

I just browsed through the pics, got to the comments and thought “I didn’t see Millie!” but I scrolled back up again and there she was. Why don’t they let her look like a 13 year old!

6. Jerusa Herrera October 27, 2017 at 15:05 #

The boys look age appropriate but Millie again, O M G, she’s a child! Natalia and Sadie are really lovely…

7. Caroline October 27, 2017 at 15:01 #

Who styled Millie like that??? She’s only 13! Sadie looks adorable and I love Maika’s look head to toe.

• Chris October 27, 2017 at 17:08 #

Millie is working with the stylist of Emmy Rossum and Danai Gurira, Thomas Carter Phillips.

• Caroline October 27, 2017 at 18:00 #

I know I do love his work. I’ll rephrase my question, why styling Millie like that? On this occassion I didn’t support his choice.

• Chris October 27, 2017 at 22:39 #

ah, okay. I agree, I usually love his work, but… this. Yeah.

8. Chris October 27, 2017 at 13:40 #

Hmm. Millie’s look is indeed very aging imo. At the Emmys, she proved she can wear something fashion forward by CK while still looking youthful, but this…really feels like she’s trying to look 30 instead of 13, hair and make-up and facial expression don’t help.
    I’m very intrigued by Natalia’s Christopher Kane.
    The young guys all look good, especially Noah and Caleb are also dressed very age appropriate with Caleb being my favorite.

9. Lashae October 27, 2017 at 13:28 #

If you hadn’t put a name under her picture, I would’ve thought it was anyone but MBB. Her whole look is for someone over the age 18, she just looks too mature.

I love all the looks for the young guy (Celeb is my favorite)

10. Silvia October 27, 2017 at 11:59 #

I think it’s sad that Millie is already pouting and trying to look sexy at 13.

• meme October 27, 2017 at 14:13 #

It’s criminal in my view. She’s 13 going on 30. I didn’t recognize her at all. Very sad.

11. CreoleLady October 27, 2017 at 11:48 #

Sadie Sink shows how to wear black at a young age — appealing and fresh-faced without being sickeningly sweet or faux 25.

The young men look great, can’t decide between them. If I am in the mood for fashion-forward, it’s Caleb. Preppy-hipster, Noah. Swank, Finn.