Menu

24.10.17

Kaia Gerber In Giorgio Armani & Hudson – Hudson Jean SS18 Preview

Showing off her supermodel genes, Kaia Gerber was at a private party for the Hudson Jean SS18 Preview on Friday (October 20) in New York City.

Her Hudson leather jeans and Hudson cape jacket already were set up for drama that way extended beyond the denim box.

But, with an embellished Giorgio Armani corset top and stunning Lorraine Schwartz earrings added to the mix, the glamour quotient was solidified.

Christian Louboutin pumps and a classic red lip completed the look—but I also liked how she took her hair into a sleek, sculptural updo to add another edgy counterpoint to the look.

This cool-girl style gone glam, and I loved every minute of it. Would you agree?

Credit: Getty

Maisie Williams In Kenzo - 2017 Q Awards

Maisie Williams In Kenzo – 2017 Q Awards

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

23 Responses to Kaia Gerber In Giorgio Armani & Hudson – Hudson Jean SS18 Preview

1. Noemi October 25, 2017 at 12:24 #

I don’t like the top but she looks beautiful. I love the make-up

2. Alina October 25, 2017 at 07:16 #

Nice outfit, but I’m not sure I like it on her.

3. Kelly October 24, 2017 at 19:06 #

I think this is such a cool look that I totally want to recreate. The hair, makeup, and jewelry is perfect.

4. Malinda October 24, 2017 at 18:49 #

These pants really just serve to highlight how rail THIN her legs are. I think something less fitted would be more flattering.

5. Caroline October 24, 2017 at 18:31 #

Graceful, talented young lady. She’s only 16, she’ll be unstoppable when her body becomes the one of a woman. Love how pretty she looks here.

6. TeaAtTwo October 24, 2017 at 18:26 #

I think she looks perfectly fine for a teenager. The outfit is quite cool and youthfully glamorous.

• yumey October 25, 2017 at 12:49 #

I agree, she looks great!

7. Jeremy October 24, 2017 at 17:58 #

Great style, beautiful girl. I understand that she’s had an epic first season, and she definitely has the charisma and the potential to be huge (and the genetic lottery component, obviously). But I just can’t see her as a real model until she kind of grows into her body some more. She’s sooooooo young looking and absolutely stick thin (not in an unhealthy way, I’m not implying that – but just in a gangly scrawny teenager kind of way).

Basically she looks like a child. And I guess I find it a bit weird how obsessed everyone has become with her in the past few months.

• Nat October 24, 2017 at 23:21 #

I agree with you.

• Jasmine October 25, 2017 at 03:50 #

Totally agree. She has the body of a teenager (which she is) and I don’t think lots of clothes work for her because they are made for adult women.

8. meme October 24, 2017 at 17:55 #

this girl is emaciated. her mother was never this thin. she also looks like a child, not a supermodel. I think it’s a shame how she was pushed into modeling.

• Lila October 24, 2017 at 19:00 #

She does not have to have the same exact body as her mother? it is a shame that she was “pushed” into modeling if people are going to make comments like these.

• meme October 24, 2017 at 19:34 #

So this is a normal body example for teenage girls? I did not say she had to have her mother’s exact body type at all. If she were my daughter, I would be a bit alarmed at how thin she is.

• Lila October 24, 2017 at 22:22 #

I don’t think a “normal body example” exists.
          However, if she is starving herself, that definitely is not a good example and I would hope she gets help.

• meme October 25, 2017 at 02:00 #

I would cite Reese Witherspoon’s daughter Ava as a very positive body type. That is all I am going to say on this subject.

• Nat October 24, 2017 at 23:25 #

Meme do you have any evidence she was pushed into modelling? Also, when I was her age I was just as skinny and bony as she is. In addition, people like you would body shame me even though I was not anorexic or bulimic. Also, I had that body until I was in birth control when I was about 21 years. So, when you are that young your metabolism is faster than normal.

• meme October 25, 2017 at 01:58 #

I am not body shaming her (I hate that expression). I think she is painfully thin and the cameras adds 10 pounds. My issue is young girls will look at her and want to be that thin which I think is unhealthy.

• Kelly October 24, 2017 at 19:05 #

She’s only 15 years old, I think she’s going through a phase where she is growing taller but not wider. Cindy was about 20 when she really started landing covers and runways, so a little more mature development wise. She really hasn’t grown in to her frame yet. I have a lot of concerns about young women in modelling but I genuinely think Cindy Crawford is a grounded, healthy woman and I think Kaia is observed with a far closer eye than most young models.

• TeaAtTwo October 24, 2017 at 19:11 #

I don’t see why people have their backs up about her modelling. Where’s y’all concern for Millie Bobby Brown, Kiernan Shipka and the other child performers?

• meme October 24, 2017 at 19:35 #

I have concerns for Millie Bobby Brown because it seem she is the sole breadwinner for her family and that’s a lot of pressure to put on a young girl. I also think she is styled to look older than she is. Kiernan is a talented young actress which is NOT the same as modeling.

• TeaAtTwo October 24, 2017 at 19:48 #

It’s still a young person working in public spotlight. We don’t know the personal lives and finances of these people. But Kaia is daughter of her famous and by (wide accounts wealthy)supermodel so it’s unlikely that her modelling is going to be detrimental to her well being and even less of risk than the average model starting out.

• Pheephee October 26, 2017 at 02:00 #

I was a rail thin, like sickly rail thin, kid just like this and ate like a freaking hog…. In my time and especially where I lived at the time there was no skinny shaming so it was never a problem, and I just ate anything and everything….. It just was what it was.
      My mother was not that way. none of my relatives. All im saying is, this is probably normal….for her….not all kids. but her. yup probably.
      Btw, I still eat like a freaking hog…..NOT rail thin.
      It DOES catch up.

• Pheephee October 26, 2017 at 02:02 #

Anyways, what I wanted to say was she looks cute. I like this.