Menu

Blake Lively’s ‘All I See Is You’ Outfit Marathon Continues

The thing about a Blake Lively promo tour is, you can’t turn your back on it, as three more looks are likely to appear at any moment.

Who can forget her forget her six looks on day one and four looks on day two of her promo tour for ‘The Age of Adalin’?

Following her Good Morning America outfits, she blessed us with three more outfits while fulfilling the rest of her press duties for ‘All I See Is You’.

The Chanel Fall 2017 houndstooth jumpsuit may have come across stuffy on the runway, but Blake amped up the styling with metal Chanel accessories, Christian Louboutin ‘So Kate Strass’ pumps and a cute dice bag.

I’m sure the neckline won’t go down well with the majority.

Taking a rare step into menswear territory, the actress channeled her inner Annie Hall donning a double-breasted plaid Ralph Lauren Collection suit with matching overcoat, solidifying the masculine appeal with a maroon tie.

A Michael Kors Collection ‘Bancroft’ bag and booties rounded out her look.

Are you nitpicking by wishing the bag and booties were both Oxblood or brown?

I think this Jonathan Simkhai Spring 2018 look falls into the “there’s a little too much going on” category.

I fully celebrate that Blake took a risk with the layering of this look with the Bottega Veneta Resort 2018 leather coat, but the visual overload came into play with the accessories which included Christian Louboutin ‘Fishnut’ boots and a Bottega Veneta Olimpia knot bag.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Catherine Zeta Jones In Cushnie et Ochs - Cocaine Godmother' Cannes MIPCOM Photocall

Catherine Zeta Jones In Cushnie et Ochs – Cocaine Godmother’ Cannes MIPCOM Photocall

There's a chill in the air: Get 20% off Karen Millen coats

There’s a chill in the air: Get 20% off Karen Millen coats

20 Responses to Blake Lively’s ‘All I See Is You’ Outfit Marathon Continues

1. Caroline October 18, 2017 at 14:58 #

LOVE the Chanel and Ralph Lauren, don’t like the Jonathan Simkhai.

2. Jasmine October 18, 2017 at 03:40 #

All 3 looks just seem a little over-cooked to me.

3. Pheephee October 17, 2017 at 14:41 #

The suit is really sexy. I just love it. Ya, its almost costumey but she makes it work sooo good. The bag was def not needed. I love the boots with it.
    Its a fascinating look!

4. Hermoine October 17, 2017 at 13:40 #

I actually like the boots but I am a magpie

5. Elle October 17, 2017 at 09:46 #

What a star – no one does promo tours quite like she does!

I think she looks fantastic in the Chanel ensemble and much, much prefer her styling over the runway’s.

I LOVE her Ralph Lauren suit and how she paired them with the oxblood booties, but I wish she didn’t have the bag (colour aside, it really does not add anything to the look and feels too big/overly workwear-like for the occasion).

I agree with you FC on the third look about her having too much going on – I think the boots would’ve worked well with the dress on its own (sans coat and that handbag).

• Ana October 18, 2017 at 01:25 #

I had seen a picture earlier of the third look without bag and overcoat and I though she looked gorgeous.

6. bas October 17, 2017 at 08:57 #

What a show! No one can blame her for being boring! My personal favourite is the suit, so different from… anything. I’m having a girl crush!

7. amy October 17, 2017 at 08:29 #

the Chanel is amazing. She wears it so well
    The RL seems a bit forced and the last look is drowning in details. Too much going on.
    I still dig Blake, she always goes full on on her promo tours. Fashion extravaganza!!

8. Shruti October 17, 2017 at 06:51 #

The RL suit leaves me stunned – it is one of the best renditions of suits I’ve ever seen on this website. Unapologetically masculine. I love it. Fantastic – BDOTW.

9. Rachel W. October 17, 2017 at 06:45 #

Statement look after statement look, while in theory is amazing, is beginning to give me a headache.

10. Alina October 17, 2017 at 06:14 #

The first two looks. I’m a fan!

11. meme October 17, 2017 at 01:39 #

I want that Ralph Lauren outfit. OMG, it is gorgeous and girl works it. The Chanel is awful and the third outfit is a mess. But that Ralph Lauren…I’d only wear RL if I could afford it.

12. Vallath October 17, 2017 at 01:27 #

Chanel is the best. The other two try too hard. I absolutely buy Blake as a Ralph Lauren girl, because she has that Preppy White Privilege Princess vibe. I’d be curious to see her in another Jonathan Simkhai piece. The Prabal Gurung Spring 2018 would be lovely.

13. JHH October 17, 2017 at 01:22 #

The French word for suit is “costume” and in English that is appropriate for look 2; it’s gone from menswear inspired to costume IMO. The third is indeed visual overload. I really like the addition of the belt to the first look and it is my favorite and looks great on Blake though I think I’d like to see it closed up. I’d love to see Sofia Boutella in it.

14. AnderBoBo October 16, 2017 at 23:31 #

The Ralph Lauren look is my favorite in spite of it looking like she is doing a Cate Blanchett cosplay (which I can’t blame her for). The other two are kind of a mess.

15. Chris October 16, 2017 at 22:48 #

The Chanel is chic AF. That one’s my favorite out of the three.
    The Ralph Lauren is very chic as well, it just doesn’t feel very Blake, it almost feels a tad costume-y seeing it on Blake? But in general, it’s a pretty fabulous look.
    And yes, the last one is a miss. I don’t like the boots and would probably prefer it without the jacket over her shoulders.

• Thit October 16, 2017 at 23:04 #

16. TeaAtTwo October 16, 2017 at 22:44 #

She definitely improved the Chanel piece by her styling. The Ralph Lauren is my favourite, I think she nailed it though I agree about the boots and the bag should’ve matched. The Louboutin’s would look good with a simpler outfit but not that ensemble which I actually like calves up.

17. Jerusa Herrera October 16, 2017 at 22:24 #

My giiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirl! Amazing,

LOVED Chanel

Surprised I like it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her doing such a masculine look

And for the 3rd yes a bit too much.

Anyway.. LOVE YOU Blake.

18. JessNess October 16, 2017 at 22:11 #

She was on a roll until the last look. Those boots are horrible