Menu

09.10.17

Following the ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ premiere, Emma Stone attended the after-party at Aqua Nueva in London on Sunday (October 8).

Continuing the romantic vibe from the red carpet, I love how her lace blouse gives her look a feminine, fresh flourish to go with her au natural makeup.

Those of you disappointed by the news that Emma has officially joined the Louis Vuitton family, may be happier upon seeing the actress wearing a look from the Givenchy Resort 2018 collection.

This which will signal that the union isn’t “all in” and “all inclusive” like Michelle Williams and Jennifer Connelly.

If Louis Vuitton isn’t considered a good pick for Emma, which brand would’ve been a better fit in your opinion?

Credit: Getty

Andrea Riseborough In Ralph Lauren - 'Battle Of The Sexes' London Film Festival Premiere

Andrea Riseborough In Ralph Lauren – ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ London Film Festival Premiere

Kerry Washington In Faith Connexion & Redemption -  Late Night With Seth Meyers

Kerry Washington In Faith Connexion & Redemption – Late Night With Seth Meyers

24 Responses to Emma Stone In Givenchy – ‘Battle Of The Sexes’ London Film Festival Premiere After-Party

1. Mokka October 11, 2017 at 14:54 #

LV works wonders for Michelle Williams and even Alicia Vikander (not that I like every single choice she made, like her two Oscars dressed, which I hate). But those of you saying Valentino – I agree with you, but Valentino is not the same since Maria left.

I really hope her contract is not exclusive, because she looks best when she mixes things up. Chanel, Elie Saab and etc., but yeah, I’m intrigued what Nicholas has in mind for her.

2. Jasmine October 11, 2017 at 03:16 #

Even Chloe would have been a better choice. I like her in more feminine, flowy looks.

3. B. October 10, 2017 at 02:06 #

An ambassador for Proenza Schouler or Altuzarra would be a better fit!

4. VG October 10, 2017 at 01:36 #

I agree with everyone saying that Chanel and Valentino are a much better fit for her. But Karl doesn’t seem to care for her (even when she was wearing lots of Chanel a few years ago) and Valentino doesn’t have celebrity ambassadors.
    Overall, I can’t blame her for signing with LV – she signed a 2 year contract worth 6-10 million + it’s a well-renowned global brand. Good for her!

I like this Givenchy outfit btw!

5. Crystalline October 9, 2017 at 23:42 #

She would be a perfect Giambattista Valli’s brand ambassador.

6. Nat39 October 9, 2017 at 21:34 #

Don’t really care for this particular look – sheer blouse, mumsy-ish pants, black pumps….but I can see how Givenchy can work for her, I also think Gucci, Valentino seems like an obvious choice…Noone should be LV ambassador.

7. Caroline October 9, 2017 at 18:34 #

First of all, this is not a good look for her, washes her out completely. As far as her being a brand ambassador, I’d say Chanel is for her, definitely not LV.

• JHH October 9, 2017 at 20:56 #

• Pheephee October 10, 2017 at 01:20 #

8. amy October 9, 2017 at 16:53 #

clean and chic

9. Lola October 9, 2017 at 16:39 #

She would have been perfect for Chanel or Valentino. But Chanel just signed a french actress as an ambassador and Valentino isn’t there yet i believe.

10. HL October 9, 2017 at 15:32 #

UNIQLO!

I’m damn serious.

• meme October 9, 2017 at 15:53 #

I have a couple of great pieces from Uniglo actually. I like mixing pricier items with stuff from Uniglo, Target and Zara.

11. james October 9, 2017 at 15:20 #

Like most people Chanel and why not Valentino. Any brand that has a romontic feel with an edge would suit her imo.

12. Ale October 9, 2017 at 15:13 #

Chanel or Prada would have been a better pick for her. In my opinion, Louis Vuitton is more suited for “edgy” girls, but Alicia Vikander has a more effortless chic style and is the best LV ambassador, so it can be great for Emma too. I’m curious to see her new style direction.

13. Christine October 9, 2017 at 15:08 #

Valentino would’ve been a better brand. or Altuzarra.

I don’t like this after-party look. All white is not her friend.

Emma should stick to richer and warmer hues like purple or dark green.

• alex October 9, 2017 at 16:05 #

I can’t agree more. Valentino is the best choice apparently.

14. Lise October 9, 2017 at 14:50 #

I’m one of those not happy about this collaboration with Louis Vuitton…
    To stay among the french houses, i would have picked Chanel, far more suited to her imo.

What say you FC ??

• meme October 9, 2017 at 14:54 #

Ugh. I don’t like LV designs at all. I agree Chanel would have been a better pick for her. In first glance, I thought she was Lindsay Lohan…YIKES

• Nat39 October 9, 2017 at 20:54 #

it’s been bothering me for a while, she’s starting to look more and more like Lhindsay Lohan.

• Charlotte October 9, 2017 at 14:59 #

I was going to say Chanel too!
      But, generally I like variety so I don’t like to see one actress wearing always the same brand.

• Catherine Kallon October 9, 2017 at 16:44 #

I’m not that mad with the LV pairing TBH. I’m really intrigued to see how it works out.

I just hope its more Alicia Vikander (custom-pieces and reworked runway looks) and less Jennifer Connelly (straight off the runway).

• Lise October 9, 2017 at 19:35 #

I agree, Alicia Vikander is a gem amongst all the LV girls so I want to have high hopes for Emma Stone (who also is a gem on the red carpet) to amaze us and make us eat our words about this collaboration.

Thank you so much for your answer FC !

• Alina October 10, 2017 at 07:37 #

I agree with you, Catherine. As long as they design nice custom pieces for her, I’m in.

As far as this particular look goes, it’s a no. It washes her out.