Menu

Claire Foy In Isa Arfen – ‘Breathe’ London Film Festival Photocall

Claire Foy was in attendance at the ‘Breathe’ London Film Festival photocall on Wednesday (October 4), prior to the London Film Festival premiere.

Opting for sophisticated separates, ‘The Crown’ actress donned Isa Arfen Fall 2017 trousers. Their burgundy hue and coordinating belt provided a playful contrast against the pale blue blouse.

The white lining on the gathered waist of the pants might confuse some, but overall I found this look had a quiet charm to it.

Black Jimmy Choo ‘Romy’ pumps added to the colour play.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Solange Knowles In Helmut Lang Seen By Shayne Oliver - Surface Magazine Awards

Solange Knowles In Helmut Lang Seen By Shayne Oliver – Surface Magazine Awards

Jourdan Dunn In Esteban Cortazar - Google Pixel 2 Launch

Jourdan Dunn In Esteban Cortazar – Google Pixel 2 Launch

7 Responses to Claire Foy In Isa Arfen – ‘Breathe’ London Film Festival Photocall

1. Alina October 6, 2017 at 06:09 #

I actually like this. Maybe because it looks like something I’d wear at college.

2. Alba October 6, 2017 at 04:50 #

I don’t like the blouse but I do like the pants and the lookbook outfit; wish I could afford it, it’s a chic work outfit.

3. Christine October 6, 2017 at 00:10 #

Not feeling this

4. Vallath October 5, 2017 at 19:56 #

I’d love to see Claire in Edeline Lee; same chic English quirk a la Keira Knightley out and about in London. OOOOOH Claire in Osman. Osman was made for Claire Foy.

I’d love to see Christopher Kane’s Spring 2018 girly dark Betty Friedan suburbia collection on her.

Marc Jacobs does really cute sweaters and skirts that would totally be her jam. Maybe some Rosie Assoulin. A luxurious For Restless Sleepers pajama suit would add a nice spin to her Dream Drinking Buddy (English quirky chic) English Rose (elegant feminine glamour) style. She’s a hoot in interviews, so she’s too fun to wear Erdem and Oscar de la Renta all the time.

Emilia Wickstead’s designs are a bit too long and borderline Roksanda in shape often- which wouldn’t work for Claire, but some of her shorter pieces would. Claire in Attico would be bomb; she really excels in the whole 30s-60s look, so needless to say some Rochas and No. 21.

This is a pipe dream, but Claire in custom feminine chic tailored Francesco Scognamiglio Couture would be amazeballs.

Non-runway Mary Katrantzou would be lovely too. OOOH the Preen Spring 2018 collection… Maybe some Victoria Beckham Spring 2018. Modern glam Co would be great too. Co can run a bit too Elizabeth II, so their tailored stuff would be better. When she wants something more city, Jason Wu and Brandon Maxwell. Imagine the Spring 2018 finale gowns on Claire…

And Brock Collection. Okay, I’m done lol.

5. Nat39 October 5, 2017 at 18:55 #

Not very inspiring, but ok, will do for a photocall, what I liked, however, was how she and Andrew coordinated their outfits.

6. TeaAtTwo October 5, 2017 at 15:52 #

Ankles up quite nice. I’d have added some pale pink pumps.

• Caroline October 5, 2017 at 20:33 #

Now that you’ve mentioned it I cannot like this as much as I did as soon as I saw it without the pale pink pumps.