Menu

As Paris Fashion Week marches on, Bella Hadid has been making the rounds, first at a dinner hosted by Rimowa and Alexandre Arnault to celebrate the 80th anniversary of Rimowa’s iconic aluminum suitcase on Tuesday (September 26), then out and about in the city the next day (September 27).

Rimowa Dinner: This Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2017 Couture suit had me at hello. I love the streamlined yet thoroughly sexy elegance of these tailored, menswear-inspired pieces—featuring the designer’s signature sharp shoulder—all softened a bit by the satin robe tie. The Roberi & Fraud sunglasses added a certain futuristic ‘Matrix’ glint to the look, with a trendy fanny pack to round it out.

Paris Fashion Week Sighting:
Parisian-chic had nothing on Bella, as she worked this sartorial mood in a Claudia Li Fall 2017 oversized coat, styled with shorts and Fendi earrings. Naturally, a very-French beret was necessary to top it off. There was a certain je ne sai quoi about this look, but I have a feeling some might also say it looks ill-fitting and as if she forgot to put her trousers on.

Credit: Vogue.com, WWD, Splash & Getty

Prada Spring 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Prada Spring 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Gigi Hadid In Brandon Maxwell & Nina Ricci - Messika Cocktail Party & PFW Sighting

Gigi Hadid In Brandon Maxwell & Nina Ricci – Messika Cocktail Party & PFW Sighting

10 Responses to Bella Hadid In Alexandre Vauthier Couture & Claudia Li – Rimowa Dinner & PFW Sighting

1. Alina September 30, 2017 at 18:02 #

Give the second look to Diane Kruger, please.

2. Schoolbea September 28, 2017 at 22:06 #

Remove the ridiculous glasses from both and we’re talking. They bring down every look of hers.

Sad about the second look, that could’ve been striking with the right styling…

3. Marie September 28, 2017 at 21:41 #

The first is pretty good, while nothing to get excited about. The second makes me mad because it had so much potential! That jacket is the absolute best, but from the sunglasses over the bag and the hat down to the tiny pants it looks almost satirical. Like someone dressing up like this to mock her. Damn. It could’ve been so great…

4. Leandra September 28, 2017 at 20:29 #

Ignoring my general disdain about her I think she looks good in both. That jacket is a killer, perhaps better paired with skinny jeans or black cigarette pants.
    Those glasses are idiotic.

5. TeaAtTwo September 28, 2017 at 19:51 #

I like the first look minus the sunglasses. The coat is the only thing I’d salvage the second getup.

6. Hannah September 28, 2017 at 19:36 #

I like the first one, she looks very good in it, it’s simple but powerful.
    The second one, well, for me she quite often looks like she’s trying to hard. Not only in her styling but alsoin her posture and mimics, and this is such a situation.

7. Malinda September 28, 2017 at 19:30 #

I hate those stupid tiny sunglasses so much. Why are they a thing now?

• Sara Costa September 29, 2017 at 18:11 #

Yep, I can’t look anywhere else!

8. Giada September 28, 2017 at 19:29 #

One of the dozens of so-called IT-girls who lets their stylist use them as a personal fashion doll. She never really owns any of her looks now does she?

9. meme September 28, 2017 at 19:16 #

Someone give this girl a tall glass of water…she is THIRSTY.