Menu

Margot Robbie In Brock Collection – ‘Goodbye Christopher Robin’ World Premiere

We’ve had a summer of celebs wearing velvet, so it seems only logical that the tables have turned as we move into Fall.

Margot Robbie was full of the joys of spring as she made her way onto the red carpet for the ‘Goodbye Christopher Robin’ world premiere this evening (September 20) in London.

Floral-print dresses have slowly become a Brock Collection signature and this -fresh-off-the-runway- Spring 2018 prettily patterned ‘Doda’ dress is a fine example.

Now, my belief is that you’ll fall into one of three categories:

1. Love.
2. Dislike of the wet-look hair, or
3. Find the dress too ‘Little House on the Prairie’.

Personally, I love the romantic nature of the dress, and I think the hair keeps the look modern.

Asprey London jewels rounded out the look

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Sonequa Martin-Green In Georges Chakra Couture - Star Trek: Discovery Premiere

Sonequa Martin-Green In Georges Chakra Couture – Star Trek: Discovery Premiere

Katharine McPhee In Martha Medeiros - 3rd Annual Grammy Museum Gala

Katharine McPhee In Martha Medeiros – 3rd Annual Grammy Museum Gala

33 Responses to Margot Robbie In Brock Collection – ‘Goodbye Christopher Robin’ World Premiere

1. Sunny September 22, 2017 at 21:07 #

I think it could otherwise be a pretty good look but the sleeves make her shoulders look incredibly wide

2. Maya September 22, 2017 at 21:02 #

Just horrible! in everyway!

3. Fiona - Perth September 22, 2017 at 10:13 #

Awful – those puffed sleeves are incredibly unflattering and the hair and makeup – – just no on all counts. Hard to make Margot look bad but this stylist has managed the impossible!

4. amy September 21, 2017 at 14:21 #

Very unflattering. the sleeves widen her shoulders, her breast look crushed in this. Honestly, this is a miss. the hair doesn’t even bother me , the dress alone seals the fate.

5. mark September 21, 2017 at 11:04 #

making this off shoulder would have saved this

• Megs222 September 21, 2017 at 14:09 #

Agreed!!!

And I really don’t like the hair and makeup

6. SamMac September 21, 2017 at 09:28 #

Haaaate, but to remedy:

1. A bloody good blow dry
    2. Rip the sleeves off and make this strapless (…and lees ‘linebacker’)

7. Alina September 21, 2017 at 09:01 #

Oh, this is bad. Dress, hair, makeup… Everything is bad.

8. charlotte September 21, 2017 at 04:19 #

How unbelievably unflattering this is,and on such a beautiful woman like Margot. Tragic!
    The dress is not only dated with the puffed sleeves and table cloth prints, but also managed to be too tight around the bust,and too large on the skirt. How miraculous.
    the dress widened her significantly and the wet hair is such a bizarre choice.
    She really needs a brand new stylist.

• bas September 21, 2017 at 13:16 #

I agree point by point… Bad dress, worse fitting, ? hair…

9. VG September 21, 2017 at 02:36 #

Lol…oh Margot! I love her, I really do, but her fashion choices leave a lot to be desired. Why can’t she hire a better stylist? She’s beautiful, has movie star charisma and shouldn’t be so hard to dress!

• cs September 21, 2017 at 03:32 #

100% agree. I firmly believe that making her look bad takes a whole lot more effort than making her look good, and yet here we are.

And the close-up… what is that horrendously unflattering multi-color oil-painting make-up??

10. Pheephee September 21, 2017 at 01:05 #

O boy, that is so very badly unflattering. She looks embarrassed. Which would be understandable. I would fire that stylist on the spot.
    And that hair omg. What were people thinking when they did it???
    It looks like her stylists were out to get her.

11. Amanda September 21, 2017 at 00:55 #

I’m in categories 2 and 3 and 4 – nightgown!

12. Ingrid September 21, 2017 at 00:33 #

I think she just looks a bit “square” in this dress. Really don’t like the shape the dress left her with…

13. Amanda F September 21, 2017 at 00:16 #

Wow that is undeniably awful and her hair is not helping the situation. How can someone so stunning look so terrible? I can’t even with this – WDOTY candidate

14. AnderBoBo September 20, 2017 at 21:45 #

There are no words for how horrible this is on every level.

• Schoolbea September 21, 2017 at 09:21 #

I’m speechless, too. It’s quite a feat to make her look this ridiculous.

15. Leandra September 20, 2017 at 21:42 #

Why oh why do I love it on the catwalk and totally dislike it on her ?
    Cruel doubts assaulting my mind.

• JHH September 20, 2017 at 22:51 #

Well, the model is rail thin and they fixed the huge shoulders problem by pulling it off the shoulder on one side. I picture the model getting ready to walk out and the dresser shouting “OMG, your shoulders look enormous” and then improvising a solution. Apparently, there were no mirrors or dressing assistants when Margot tried the dress on.

16. Mimi September 20, 2017 at 21:16 #

I’d look that miserable too, if my stylist made me look like that.

WDOTY Nominee for me for sure.

17. Nat39 September 20, 2017 at 20:50 #

No, no, no…maybe on Natalie Portman or Alicia Vikander. Her shoulders do look very broad and the dress seems a bit tight for her in the midsection and doesn’t flow, and the hair looks plain wrong.

• Lashae September 20, 2017 at 22:29 #

18. meme September 20, 2017 at 20:21 #

This is so unflattering on Margot. She is gorgeous but her stylist fails her so often. Dress makes her look huge.

19. Marie September 20, 2017 at 20:14 #

I’m a firm category two on this In Theory (the hair is awful). In Theory I like the dress on her and I think it’s the nice change of pace and the colours suit her very well.
    BUT! But it either has major fit-issues or the problem lies in the construction, or it’s an optical illusion, but that must be the most unflattering thing she’s ever worn! Everything between her neck and her hips looks completely out of proportion, creating an almost comical effect. I almost didn’t recognise her!
    So, while I liked the idea of this dress, the execution leaves much, much to be desired.

20. meme September 20, 2017 at 20:12 #

There is nothing right with this dress or that hair. Margot is gorgeous but her stylist is schizoid.

21. Charlotte September 20, 2017 at 20:06 #

OMG, what’s wrong with this dress ?!
    It makes it look like she has HUGE shoulders and a really tiny breast, the proportions are so wrong, it’s awful!
    I can’t believe she choose to wear this and that nobody told her how wrong it was.

• Caroline September 20, 2017 at 20:59 #

Kate Young is one of those stylists whose popularity I just don’t get.

22. Jess September 20, 2017 at 20:04 #

she doesn’t look full of any joy in that shot! The dress is wrong for her body type, the hair looks bad and so does the make-up. A shame

23. Giada September 20, 2017 at 20:03 #

It just isn’t suited for her body type.

24. Marina September 20, 2017 at 20:02 #

Awful and cheap looking.

25. Maria F. September 20, 2017 at 19:54 #

Why do stars and stylist mix up the seasons? So annoying.

1. love the dress
    2. do not think it fits her aesthetic
    3. do not like the hair with it, it kind of looks unwashed (sorry)

• Iva September 21, 2017 at 10:55 #