Menu

Kaitlyn Dever In Luisa Beccaria - Entertainment Weekly's Must List Party

Kaitlyn Dever In Luisa Beccaria – Entertainment Weekly’s Must List Party

2017 Creative Arts Emmy Awards Red Carpet Roundup

2017 Creative Arts Emmy Awards Red Carpet Roundup

16 Responses to Carolina Herrera Spring 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

1. Giada September 13, 2017 at 12:23 #

I love every pick Thomas, especially the one for Naomie Harris (that would be a dream!) and Nicole Kidman. I just don’t understand the one you chose for the Duchess of Cambridge. She has a long, very straight torso with broad shoulders and narrow hips (inverted triangle). Wouldn’t this shape of dress only emphasize this?

• Thomas Monks September 13, 2017 at 17:06 #

I think that Catherine would look lovely in that gown. It has similar shapes to both short dresses and gowns that she has worn before it just has bolder color and embellishment than we are used to seeing on her.

• Giada September 13, 2017 at 17:44 #

Allright, allright 😉 .

2. Alina September 13, 2017 at 06:13 #

I love this collection and your picks. I was thinking about Queen Letizia for that Queen Rania gown.

My picks:

– Yara Shahidi: https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-ready-to-wear/carolina-herrera/slideshow/collection#27

– Gal Gadot: https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-ready-to-wear/carolina-herrera/slideshow/collection#33

– Emmy Rossum / Mandy Moore: https://www.vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2018-ready-to-wear/carolina-herrera/slideshow/collection#24

• Thomas Monks September 13, 2017 at 17:07 #

Those are some great picks! I really would love to see Mandy in that dress.

3. Crystalline September 13, 2017 at 02:57 #

Seems like Naomi Harris made it to your every wish list!!

• Thomas Monks September 13, 2017 at 03:42 #

Naomie is one of my favorite ladies. I always see something I want to see her wearing! There’s some coming up that I didn’t pick her for though!

4. Amanda September 13, 2017 at 02:35 #

Please please please let Lupita wear that dress – the colour would look so amazing on her!

5. Caitlin September 13, 2017 at 01:49 #

I would actually like to see the one for Skai Jackson on Jennifer Lawrence <3

6. CreoleLady September 12, 2017 at 23:11 #

Love the choices for Queens Rania and Lupita. Although she can certainly work a print, I love when Ms Lupita is dressed in one glorious color, h2t. Her beautiful complexion is her best accessory.

7. Catherine Kallon September 12, 2017 at 23:05 #

My favourite look is the one for Queen Rania

8. Nadia September 12, 2017 at 21:11 #

If only the duchess would be so bold…

• Thomas Monks September 12, 2017 at 22:29 #

That’s a true wish. I would be quite astonished, but now that she’s headed into maternity style I am not holding out hope.

9. Miss Jeanett September 12, 2017 at 21:07 #

I would love to see Caitriona Balfe in the one that you chose for Skai Jackson.

• Thomas Monks September 12, 2017 at 22:26 #

That would be beautiful. I don’t think Caitriona has had a princess moment before.

10. Leandra September 12, 2017 at 20:27 #

Beautiful collection but higly conventional. So much to the point I was able to correcty guess 2 numbers even before they hit the runway. I hate yellow but she worked it well and made it covetable.
    I like the one for Queen Rania. She would look splendid in it.