Menu

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Miranda Cosgrove In Georges Chakra Couture - XQ Super School Live Event

Miranda Cosgrove In Georges Chakra Couture – XQ Super School Live Event

11 Responses to Prabal Gurung Spring 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

1. Miguel September 12, 2017 at 15:08 #

Mary J. Blige’s look is a killer. She would look AMAZING. So good to say a transgender model here too (Andreja Pejic, wearing the frock you picked for Taylor Swift)

• Thomas Monks September 12, 2017 at 17:43 #

I loved that Prabal really showcased women of all types in this collection.

2. Alina September 12, 2017 at 07:26 #

So nice to see more body types represented on the runway.

I can see the Michelle Obama dress on Elizabeth Banks too. The picks for Julianna Margulies and Skai Jackson are perfect.

3. Caitlin September 12, 2017 at 00:47 #

Ummmm how AMAZING is the variety of models’ body types in this show ?!

For example, the dress suggested for Jaime King is modelled by a women with a totally different body type to her, illustrating that the same dress would look equally beautiful on each lady / proving the brand’s genius in being able to design for a multitude of women.

• Catherine Kallon September 12, 2017 at 01:44 #

Yes, so very refreshing.

• Thomas Monks September 12, 2017 at 03:38 #

I love it! We are seeing more and more designers embracing models of all different sizes. It really shows that the fashion industry does think about more than just the size two Amazonians that had become the norm on the runway.

4. Schoolbea September 11, 2017 at 22:28 #

I would love to see Michelle Obama in the look chosen for Mary J. Blige.

I’m enjoying this section a lot, it’s simple in its concept but it gives an instant taste of each collection and the personalities that would suit it. Great job!

• CreoleLady September 11, 2017 at 22:44 #

Absolutely agree, the former First Lady could really rock the Blige look. The look chosen for the FFLOTUS would be better suited for Zoe Saldana imo.

• Catherine Kallon September 12, 2017 at 01:45 #

I would die. I would be a great look for Mrs O too.

• Alina September 12, 2017 at 07:21 #

OMG! YES! Michelle, please make this happen.

• james September 12, 2017 at 09:03 #

I was thinking the same for MO!