Menu

Jennifer Lawrence appears to have figure out what we’ve all known for some time….variety is the spice of life.

The actress who has been Dior’s biggest devotee in recent years; barely breaking stride during ‘The Hunger Games’ promo tours, opted for three different brands while promoting ‘Mother!’ during Toronto Film Festival.

Photocall: At 27-years-old, your biggest bug-bear has been that Jennifer dresses too maturely. Well, I would say that this exotic Sally LaPointe Resort 2018 look is her most youthful yet. While some might say the belongs on a Moroccan vacation, I would say I love how relaxed and effortless this look feels. The look was styled with Ileana Makri earrings.

Premiere: We got a rare glimpse of Jennifer’s sultry side in London, and here we see it again in Dolce & Gabbana. I want to love the look, but I could do without the ribbon on the corset and kinda wish the skirt had stayed on one track.

Press Conference: It was back to basics for Jennifer in Valentino. Exhibiting elements of both comfort and finesse with this black Resort 2018 maxi dress is perhaps closest to her everyday style.

Credit: Vogue.com & Getty

Elizabeth Kennedy Spring 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Elizabeth Kennedy Spring 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Alexis Bledel In J. Mendel - 2017 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Alexis Bledel In J. Mendel – 2017 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

18 Responses to Jennifer Lawrence In Sally LaPointe, Dolce & Gabbana & Valentino – ‘Mother!’ Toronto Film Festival

1. amy September 12, 2017 at 17:25 #

the first look is nice. So is the last

2. Miguel September 12, 2017 at 14:41 #

Even though the third look might seem boring to most, it oozes appetising 90s minimalism. It is where she looks more polished and natural. On the first look, the pants definitely suffer from a fit issue and… what can I say about that hideous Dolce&Gabbana look? Melania Trump circa 2007

3. charlotte September 12, 2017 at 06:36 #

LOVE the first look, especially the crop top

4. Ana September 12, 2017 at 02:10 #

As a massive actress she has access to SO SO SO many amazing clothes and she always dresses so old for her age. Her up-dos and makeup don’t do her any favours either.

I hope it’s just the makeup but it looks like she had fillers? her face seems a little puffy and tight

5. Alina September 11, 2017 at 19:05 #

Not liking any of these.

6. Vallath September 11, 2017 at 17:44 #

The Valentino gown is way too on-the-nose and therefore boring, as FC diplomatically put, “Exhibiting elements of both comfort and finesse with this black Resort 2018 maxi dress is perhaps closest to her everyday style.”

The Valentino gown proves Jennifer Lawrence doesn’t care about fashion (like Jennifer Garner and Jennifer Aniston), to anyone who is new. If she truly cared, she’d dress like her privilege.

7. Maya September 11, 2017 at 17:01 #

I really like the first look. I love the second look, only she seems so awkward posing. Why can’t she just stand up straight in that photo? I also love the third look. BUT more importantly, I think she has the beauty look down. She looks amazing make up and hair wise. especially in the second photo.

8. Giada September 11, 2017 at 16:58 #

I would have liked the first look a bit more with better tailored pants. Now it’s not flattering around the waist. The other two looks are unredeemable.

9. Noemi September 11, 2017 at 16:47 #

I don’t like any of these three looks. The first needed the lookbook sash, the second is tragic because no way that corset and that skirt go well together and the third is without praise or blame.

• JHH September 11, 2017 at 17:14 #

10. meme September 11, 2017 at 15:47 #

The first and last are great on Jennifer. Am I the only one who thinks her face looks a little different? I can’t pinpoint it but it looks different to me. The first pic reminds me of Emily Blunt and the second Blake Lively. She looks fine, just different.

• Leandra September 11, 2017 at 19:02 #

make up `? a jab of fillers here and there and a pinch of Botox, Voilá !

• Mimi September 11, 2017 at 21:10 #

+1 I agree, makeup, fillers, or maybe loss of baby fat?

11. Caroline September 11, 2017 at 15:47 #

Three bad looks. Why oh why.

12. Charlotte September 11, 2017 at 15:45 #

It looks like she can’t breathe in the D&G dress.
    I don’t really like any of this looks, the D&G dress is too busy, the Valentino dress looks like a towel about to fall and the Sally LaPointe pants fit is awful.
    Still, it’s better than any Dior look!

13. Chris September 11, 2017 at 15:39 #

These are all pretty cool! The photocall look is fun, the Dolce and Gabbana is not gonna be for everybody but I’m definitely intrigued, I love her beauty look and the skirt and I think she pulls it off. The relaxed Valentino is pretty chic as well on her and works for the occasion.

14. Stephanie September 11, 2017 at 15:36 #

thought it was blake lively at first when I saw the Dolce look, wish I could un-see that dress..

• meme September 11, 2017 at 15:47 #

It really is all over the place bad but better than a lot of Diors she’s worn in the past.