Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Jason Wu Spring 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Jason Wu Spring 2018 Red Carpet Wish List

Sienna Miller's The Vampire's Wife Cate Floral fil Coupé Mini Dress

Sienna Miller’s The Vampire’s Wife Cate Floral fil Coupé Mini Dress

25 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. Lady Mila C. September 10, 2017 at 07:10 #

Amal Clooney in Atelier Versace and Bill Skarsgård in Prada

2. Camilla September 9, 2017 at 14:25 #

Zoe deserved a place, but otherwise Jennifer in Versace and Kirsten in Rodarte.

• Jerusa Herrera September 9, 2017 at 15:25 #

I agreed with you about Zoe, but it was an AMAZING WEEK and even more amazing coverage,

Thank you so much FC, you are absolutely the BEST!

3. Kiwi September 9, 2017 at 09:04 #

Rebecca Hall in Armani, since she is missing I went with Amal, though was very tempted to vote for J Law in Versace

• Jerusa Herrera September 9, 2017 at 15:18 #

She won BDOTW last week.

• Jerusa Herrera September 9, 2017 at 15:21 #

Ahh let me correct myself, you mean, her most recent Armani look, my bad, Im sorry

4. Nat39 September 9, 2017 at 03:33 #

Amal, hands down, going into my top 10 best dressed of the year indisputably.
    Tinie in menswear.

5. Susie September 9, 2017 at 02:27 #

Hard a really hard time choosing between Amal and Kirsten. Ultimately went with Kirsten because of the uniqueness of that dress. Both breathtaking looks though.

6. Caroline September 9, 2017 at 01:44 #

1- REBECCA HALL IN ARMANI
    2- Rebecca Hall in Prada (voted for this one in the absence of the latter)
    3- Kirsten Dunst in Rodarte
    For the men, Stormzy in Burberry.

7. Schoolbea September 9, 2017 at 00:41 #

There’s no way I can choose between Rebecca Hall and Kirsten Dunst! What a wonderful week!

Adding my thanks for the coverage, too. You spoil us, Katherine! I hope a holiday is round the corner after the seasonal peak!

8. Fiona-Brasil September 9, 2017 at 00:07 #

Absolute queen : Amal.And Alexander Skarsgard.

9. Boy September 8, 2017 at 23:38 #

What a great week! Voted for Kirsten in Rodarte and Bill in Prada
    Have an amazing weekend everyone!

10. CreoleLady September 8, 2017 at 23:05 #

Rebecca Hall in Georgio Armani, Ading my thanks for the great week of coverage.

11. justme September 8, 2017 at 23:02 #

My favorite is not on the poll. It was Rebecca Hall in Giorgio Armani. Such a stunning look.

Kirsten Dunst was my #2 so I voted for her.

• Fanny September 8, 2017 at 23:58 #

This is a mix-up, right? Rebecca’s Prada look is from last week and it’s supposed to be this week’s Armani in the poll? Anyhow, great week!

12. Chris September 8, 2017 at 22:28 #

Great week, but Jennifer Lawrence in Atelier Versace it is for me!
    Bill Skarsgard for the men.

13. JHH September 8, 2017 at 22:11 #

I thought this would be a tough week for me but my best look for women was Rebecca Hall in Giorgio Armani which did not make the cut and for men, it’s Charlie Hunnam. That made it easy for me: Kirsten Dunst. For men, there is no way to vote for my second choice, Bill Skarsgård, so I voted for Ansel. All the women look great making this week a tough one to pick so I eliminated the dated or seen it a million times looks (bye, to all 3 Versaces) and the strategic nipple coverage (J-Law in Dior).

• Meme September 9, 2017 at 00:12 #

Charlie was absolutely the best dressed man this week. He looked amazingly handsome. Amal for best dressed woman…she looked stunning.

14. Rizz September 8, 2017 at 22:01 #

Looking at all of these side by side, kirsten Dunst by a mile. That dress is doing everything that it it shouldnt be, and I mean that in the best way.

Rebecca Hall looks amazing too, but I think its more the wearer than the dress. Personally, I loved her Prada dress.

Love Amal clooney’s dress but not a fan of the colour. Its very bridesmaids that colour.

• Rizz September 8, 2017 at 22:19 #

Other prada from last week*

15. Mimi September 8, 2017 at 21:49 #

Thank you for an AMAZING week of coverage, Catherine and team! It was a fun week!!

• Catherine Kallon September 8, 2017 at 22:13 #

My pleasure. Sitting back and seeing this list it really was an amazing week

16. Alina September 8, 2017 at 21:47 #

Rebecca Hall in Giorgio Armani, followed by Rebecca Hall in Prada.

• Alina September 8, 2017 at 21:51 #

There are some mistakes here: wrong photo / designer for Rebecca Hall’s outfit and Bill Skarsgård, who I forgot to mention as my choice this week, does not appear as an option.

Thank you, Catherine and the team for an amazing week! Let’s hope TIFF lives up to the expectations.

• Alina September 9, 2017 at 05:27 #

Oh, I’m surprised Rebecca’s Armani didn’t make it into the poll as many deemed it BDOTY worthy.